Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Taking alot of shit, need help

Donkeymule8

New member
I'm 1 week into my cycle (only 2nd). It is~

Super Sust, 350 mg, twice per week

Deca, 300mg, once per week

Tren E, 100mg, once per week

I also have a filled script for Genotropin from Phizer, havent started yet, but plan on 4 iu's ED.

My PCT I have on hand is Nolva and plenty of HCG

Now my question is how long I should run the AS with the GH. Im planning on 'trying' the GH for 6 months. So how long should I run the AS? 10 weeks? 12? More? Forever? Im confused about when I should stop using the AS and when I should start PCT. Gains come hard so I dont wanna be counter productive. And I have over 10 10mL bottles each of the AS so I wont run out this cycle, I just dont wanna be 'on' too long. But I dont wanna cut it short and inhibit my GH potential. By the way I also have IGF~1 L3. When would be best to start that as well. I feel like you have to be a fuckin chemist to understand all this shit so any seasoned advice would be appreciated.
 
Donkeymule8 said:
I'm 1 week into my cycle (only 2nd). It is~

Super Sust, 350 mg, twice per week

Deca, 300mg, once per week

Tren E, 100mg, once per week

I also have a filled script for Genotropin from Phizer, havent started yet, but plan on 4 iu's ED.

My PCT I have on hand is Nolva and plenty of HCG

Now my question is how long I should run the AS with the GH. Im planning on 'trying' the GH for 6 months. So how long should I run the AS? 10 weeks? 12? More? Forever? Im confused about when I should stop using the AS and when I should start PCT. Gains come hard so I dont wanna be counter productive. And I have over 10 10mL bottles each of the AS so I wont run out this cycle, I just dont wanna be 'on' too long. But I dont wanna cut it short and inhibit my GH potential. By the way I also have IGF~1 L3. When would be best to start that as well. I feel like you have to be a fuckin chemist to understand all this shit so any seasoned advice would be appreciated.

I would stop the cycle after 12-14 weeks max. keep taking the gh. Add insulin/T3 if you want to bulk up. Or if you've done many cycles before you can use a bridge and then start another cycle (I don't recomend this - Depends on your experience with AAS)
 
Donkeymule8 said:
I'm 1 week into my cycle (only 2nd). It is~

Super Sust, 350 mg, twice per week

Deca, 300mg, once per week

Tren E, 100mg, once per week

I also have a filled script for Genotropin from Phizer, havent started yet, but plan on 4 iu's ED.

My PCT I have on hand is Nolva and plenty of HCG

Now my question is how long I should run the AS with the GH. Im planning on 'trying' the GH for 6 months. So how long should I run the AS? 10 weeks? 12? More? Forever? Im confused about when I should stop using the AS and when I should start PCT. Gains come hard so I dont wanna be counter productive. And I have over 10 10mL bottles each of the AS so I wont run out this cycle, I just dont wanna be 'on' too long. But I dont wanna cut it short and inhibit my GH potential. By the way I also have IGF~1 L3. When would be best to start that as well. I feel like you have to be a fuckin chemist to understand all this shit so any seasoned advice would be appreciated.

Go with 10-12 week cycles and 4-6 week PCT. Time on = time off + PCT
 
i wouldn't even use the HGH unless you are planning on running it 3 months minimum......6 would be better......
 
DRRman said:
i wouldn't even use the HGH unless you are planning on running it 3 months minimum......6 would be better......


Yes I am planning taking the GH- ED for 9 months. Someone said that regardless of my cycle now I should take some kind of AS with it. Is this true? If so, what would be a low-side AS to take?
 
Donkeymule8 said:
Yes I am planning taking the GH- ED for 9 months. Someone said that regardless of my cycle now I should take some kind of AS with it. Is this true? If so, what would be a low-side AS to take?

yes, HGH works better in unison with some anabolics, especially test, but you don't have to be on test or anything the entire time, just cycle normally 8 weeks on 8 weeks off or however you would normall cycle and run the HGH the entire time you are on and off....
 
bigtasty25 said:
u say thats alot of shit? ive seen some guys off cycles bigger than that..hehe =x


yea well if you read the thread instead of just the thread subject, you would have read that it was only my SECOND cycle ever.. So from my experience, Yes that would be alot of shit for a second cycle, esp. considering my stat. Dont be such a smart ass, there is enough on EF already UFI.
 
Donkeymule8 said:
yea well if you read the thread instead of just the thread subject, you would have read that it was only my SECOND cycle ever.. So from my experience, Yes that would be alot of shit for a second cycle, esp. considering my stat. Dont be such a smart ass, there is enough on EF already UFI.

HOLY SHIT thems sound like fighting words if you ask me
 
bigtasty25 said:
u say thats alot of shit? ive seen some guys off cycles bigger than that..hehe =x


and dont talk about 'what some other guys are doing', or 'what some other guy told you.' How bout you!
 
Top Bottom