Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking advantage of...

sublime35

I'm going to be starting testoster repl. therapy next week, and I'll be doing it, for as far as I know right now, about 6 months. Now what I'm wondering is, should I take advantage of this as much as possible and say screw trying to lose more bf and do a reasonable bulk. I'm at 14- 15% bf but it's all on my stomach and chest(one of the signs of low test) and scrawny arms and legs. I'm thinking it would be a waste not too, what do ya'll think?

maybe post in the roids section? it has more to do with roids than diet...

depending on the dosage, it can be counted as a cycle though, but I would not try and f things up. The reason why you are getting the test is not to get big, but to solve a medical issue, if you can bulk without interfering with the main objective, then why not?

Test is also muscle preserving, you could cut as well (but that might not be a good idea, as your Dr.)

My bro's doctor had him on a mild dose of gear and told him to start lifting weights so he wouldn't waste it. Don't mess with it though.

Well this is Dr.'s recommendation for the therapy. I just talked to the her and she said that trying to gain weight slowly would be fine. So i guess that's what i'll do.

Top Bottom