Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

take it easy on me!

flex2000

in the 7th week of my cycle im on 500mgs of sust and 400mgs of EQ. Please comment! Also ive put on about 20+ pounds!

Nice bro 20lbs! How long you going? I'm actually going on the same cycle ordered the gear should be here Friday! HEHE- I'm stoked! I'm going for 10 mabey 12 weeks. Adding Winny wk 5. 100mg/Eod. Good luck- keep up the good work. LATA...

You look good bro. I don't mean that in a gay way either. One of the few pics I've seen posted that looked like the guy really trained.
Genarr3

Nice bro 20lbs! How long you going? I'm actually going on the same cycle ordered the gear should be here Friday! HEHE- I'm stoked! I'm going for 10 mabey 12 weeks. Adding Winny wk 5. 100mg/Eod. Good luck- keep up the good work. LATA...

Do the winny 50 mg ed as opposed to 100 mg eod.

go to the beach bro....help clear up your skin for a bit. Hell, im jealous of your shoulders....nice work.

T

im 6'1 218 and my bodyfat no idea....any suggestion on what i should do next.....i dont post my pics to show off, but instead to get constructive cristism from those who excell in bb. thanks for any comments!

Keep it up bro. you keep your k/cal up and and grow, grow, grow. Your only goin to look better w/ time and consistency, so good luck

Top Bottom