Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tagamet any conclusions?

Enock

I posted this on the anabolics boards aswell but it moves so fast it will probably be off before someone knowledgable on the subject comes by. Actually its perfect for this board too, since its OTC and I'm primarily looking at it for ECA's down reg of beta2s

tagamet any conclusions?
Ok searching through the old threads I see contradictory information regarding tagamet (citidine or whatever) and its effect on the beta 2 receptors.

I've seen it compared as a replacement for Ketofen not quite as good but it does the job. I've also seen good points brought up about how the 2 meds are not anything alike and how are they both effecting the beta2s in such a positive mannor.

I've also seen the negative rumors of it decreasing test (I swear thats a rumor for every sup out there)

Heard about ketofen being better than caffine I assume it doesn't apply to tagamet?

So any gurus w/ information regarding tagamets actual effects both positive and negative?

Anyone with experience now?

I have a generic brand of tagamet and I've taken it, however obviously the effect of upregulating the b2s again isn't going to be instant and I'm pretty sure it didn't have any kind of synergistic effect w/ the ephedra + caffine. Its only day 1

FINAL VERDICT?

Negative Only

I have no idea about the positive effects, but it gave my old man a horrible case of gyno (like father, like son) . He thanks GlaxoSmithKline daily for the tits, not. I thank Steris.

BELL$

:angel:

Top Bottom