Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T400/Tren A cycle advice

KillaBig

Banned
Age 29
Height 5'9"
Weight 195
Diet about 3000-3500 clean calories.
200g of protein a day give or take.
Years training seriously with a few breaks due to injuries
Cycles 4 not including this one.
So I'm on week 6 of tren at 300mg(first 4 weeks ran 225mg) and week 8 of t400 at 750mg.
I don't seem to see or feel the tren power I heard so much about. I believe the gains I've made so far are not much different from the gains I made off my last t400 cycle.
I know I am running the tren on the low side and the test on the higher side and have researched and heard that running test at a lower trt style dose and the tren maybe a little higher may render better results.
Another thought I've had is maybe the tren could be under dosed.
Any thoughts opinions or bashing welcome let me get some feed back guys!

Sad to hear bro. Get some good shit and you'll see what tren is really about :D

Yea bro I got another guy he can be expensive but I guess sometime's it cost to be the boss.
Haha, the t400 has me feeling like a beast but I was really looking to feel and look like a Damm Superhero!!

what do you take ? Trenbolone enanthate or Trenbolone Acetate ?

Tren Ace,Since I went up to 350mg theses last few weeks
I've notice more vascularity and after my morning injection yesterday I had pumps so hard in the gym my bicep and tricep felt like they were gonna explode! I look awsome and tomorrow will be the end of week 6 and the first two weeks from going from 225mg to 350mg a week. I think my dosage for the first 4 weeks might have been a little over cautious. The only sides I've been having are a little sleep disruption and a bit more irritated over little things nothing like the horror story's I've heard. I think I'm gonna go 10 weeks and see where I'm at after alls said and done .

Top Bottom