Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3

MOJACKUK

Does anyone know how to take T3...
Im 210 lbs and 15 - 20 percent body fat

also, how bad is it on your existing muscle mass...
will it deplete alot of it, and how could i counter that...

I want an over veiw of how much to take and for how long...
i read soemwhere your supposed to pyramid it...starting on 1 tab gradually taking it up to 3 or 4 holding that dose for a couple of weeks then go back down to 1 tab and then off..for periods of 5 weeks at a time and 8 weeks off.

any comments about how to use this stuff properly and safely would be appreciated..

during a winny cycle
i do a quick pyramid of
3 days 25
3 days 50
3 days 75
5 days 100
3 days 75
3 days 50
3 days 25

Yes but mts198 is probably running to winny in a cutting cycle. He's simply telling you how he run's his t3 while he is on winny. T3 will help you lose weight but it will also make you catabolic.

You haven't given us much information to work with. We need to know thing's like, how long you have been training, what your current diet and training routine look like, have you run any cycle's in the past, why you feel you need t3 to help lose weight instead of a little cardio and clean diet?

Well im 210lbs, 5ft 8, ive been training for about 8 years or more...
I eat about 4 meals a day, high in protein and train about 5 days a week...
ive done a test E cycle for 10 weeks about 2 years ago...
Im about 15 - 20 percent body fat but im not the only one interested in using this stuff...
Ive got a friend whose about 30 percent body fat...and a female whose body fat is even higher than that...
i just wanted a good idea about how to use it safely..because theyd be relying on me to guide their usage...and i need to get clued up otherwise itll be a case of the blind leading the blind...
peace out

t3 might take some muscle but not too much if used correctly and with some gear, can even be a low dose.

Top Bottom