Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 kicking in time

elihja D.

taking 50 mcg a day how long should it take for me to start seeing results on fat loss from t3? also I was wondering if head aches are a common side from t3 , I have been a week on it and I started experiencing some light head aches during the day, thank you.

T3 is an oral, and it will start working that same day. But obviously fat loss will come slower. It is hard to predict, as it greatly depends on your current weight, exercise, diet....I would estimate a week to see any changes.

honestly most people won't notice a damn thing on T3, there is no magic pill for fat loss

think about how many fat middle aged women are put on T3 by doctors.. we are talking millions and they stay fat. it is just a thyroid drug but there is so much to losing weight than just thryoid output

T3 has a very short half life. You want to split up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage since it's half life is so short. It'll start working the first day you take it.

Head aches are usually due to dehydration. Remember that stimulants like caffeine are diuretics. Are you using a stimulant based fat burner with the T3? I suspect the headaches are from that.

I take thyroid meds with a script and I can't say it does much for fat loss. It's not worth messing with your thyroid for the tiny bit it might help.

I hate the idea of thyroid medication for fat loss. What if you fuck it up long term?

Just put the work in on diet and exercise and you will lose fat.

Top Bottom