Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 Cytomel Sustained Release

JamesLaFleur

Hello people, I just ordered my Cytomel (T3/Thryoid Meds) from Mexico, it's called Tryiotex and people in the net says it's a slow released meds.. the dosage are 75mcg for a pill.. how should i take them? what's sustained release means? will it be ok to take the dosage first thing in the a.m on an empty stomach? or should i split the dosage for 2 times a day? (remember - that's a slow/sustained release pills.. different from other brands out there.. the brand called Tryiotex)

As we all know, Cytomel is a pill that can replace the Thryoid Function of our bodies.. but after tons of researches, there's one thing that i need to know.. let's leave the sience/knowledge about this thing behind.. let's talk simple.. the thryoid is not the only thing in our body that affect our metabolism right? so what if someone use t3 but has low testosterone/other things.. (i'm talking about someone who's not on gear) will it still raise metabolism? and what is the max dosage of t3? let's say someone gets too crazy and take 200mcg of T3 a day.. it's just affect the BMR as it is? means now his BMR can be like 4000 calories or something? is this really possible?
Of course i'm not going to get crazy as i know the risks like Shutting down the Thyroid Function/All the side effects.. but what if a girl that has no muscle mass and just wants to be skinny takes alot of cytomel? will she lose wait like crazy? cause i was really surprised that with all the girls who wants to be "Skeletonic Models" out there never got crazy with this pill..

IF SOMEONE CAN ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS I WILL BE SO THANKFUL!
I'm really sorry for asking so many questions about the subject but i waited for too long asking myself those questions and researching but no one at the net answered those questions..
1. What is a slow-release Cytomel/T3 meds and what's the difference on taking them?

2. Is the Thyroid the only thing affects the human metabolism? Means very high dosages of t3 will make your BMR extremly high?

3. If you leave the Thyroid Shutdown and the Side Effects, can you lose tons of weight (muscle and fat) like no one's bussines?? LOL.

Aight.
1. I dunno where you're getting that tryiotex is "sustained release" its just straight t3. At least from what I've seen, and u see no difference between it and other brands.
2.no, everything affects metabolism to a certain degree, even past outside substances, stress, sleep, age, all that affects it. And no, please don't mega-dose t3, or anything for that matter, the "if a little works, a lot works better" thinking rarely applies. There's a limit to how much it can do, taking more won't change that, it'll just bring out the bad, damaging properties, and sides.
3. "Tons" is Dependant on diet and lifestyle. Its an aid, its not going to do it *for you. If pure weight loss is the goal, there's way better ways to go about it. Cardio, dieting, training, eca stacks, clen, and yeah, t3 will all help...but they're not gonna do shit if your don't have your shit together.

Here:
In school medicine Cytomel is used to treat thyroid insufficiency (hypothyroidism). Among other secondary symptoms are obesity, metabolic disorders, and fatigue. Bodybuilders take advantage of these charcteristics and stimulate their metabolism by taking Cytomel, which causes a faster conversion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Bodybuilders, of course, are especially interested in an increased lipolysis, which means increased fat burning. Competing bodybuilders, in particular, use Cytomel during the weeks before a championship since it helps to maintain an extremely low fat content, without necessitating a hunger diet. Athletes who use low dosages of Cytomel report that by the simultaneous intake of steroids, the steroids become more effective, most likely as the result of the faster conversion of protein. Until recently, Cytomel was used by bodybuilders and female bodybuilders, in particular-on a daily basis over several months to remain "hard" and in good shape all year round. Believe us when we tell you that to a great extent several bodybuilders who are pictured in "muscle magazines" and display a hard and defined look in photos, eat fast food and iron this out by taking Cytomel. The over stimulated thyroid burns calories like a blast furnace.

1 It slows absorption SOMEWHAT. Still it's better to cut tabs with a sharp knife or scissors and split the dose in 4 or 6 equally spaced doses. Cumbersome with caps though.

2 Not the only metabolism regulator naturally occuring but certainly the most powerful one.
It can increase your appetite, though.

3 Yes you can lose a lot of weight but an overdose can kill you, google thyroid storm.
Go slowly it can be so uncomfortable that you may be unable to work or live a normal life at higher doses.
You may need to add a little Levothyroxine to reduce side effects.

1 It slows absorption SOMEWHAT. Still it's better to cut tabs with a sharp knife or scissors and split the dose in 4 or 6 equally spaced doses. Cumbersome with caps though.

2 Not the only metabolism regulator naturally occuring but certainly the most powerful one.
It can increase your appetite, though.

3 Yes you can lose a lot of weight but an overdose can kill you, google thyroid storm.
Go slowly it can be so uncomfortable that you may be unable to work or live a normal life at higher doses.
You may need to add a little Levothyroxine to reduce side effects.

Hey guys! thank you both alot for the replies! Of course someone who will use T3 will make sure he is on a calorie deficit.. but as we know, alot of people when wanting to lose weight are going to an 1500 calories diet.. these diets are hard but no so hard when you see results.. imagine what will happend if you will eat 1500 calories and find the perfect dosage for t3 in both terms of side effects and weight lose.. than every 1500 calorie day will be easier as you will see the results and get motivated like crazy.. Yeah most of the people hate short-cuts, but almost every short-cut started at a very very long time of hard work.. and life is hard as it is.. shortcuts can be awesome in terms of weight lose.. i'm here to find the few people who will tell me about t3 in terms of weight lose.. not any other judgmental answers..
SO TY ALOT AGAIN GUYS!

and, someone told me that sustained release (i'm pretty sure Tryiotex is one of them from tons of people on the net) has a half life of 12 hours, means taking all the dosage first thing in the a.m on an empty stomace,does it make sense?

T3 feels as if it has a half life of 2-3 hours so I'd say Triyotex has a 4 or 5 hours half life at most.

Most modern t3 meds come in 5mcg so you can easily split the daily dose.
I'd cut the caps, pour the powder, divide in at least 4 and recap each 1/4.

BTW Unless Triyotex is underdosed, 75 mcg can be harsh on a beginner, sure to cause very high BP.

Read tiredthyroid dot com it explains why t3-only can leave you very ill, so you need a little t4 too.
Reverse T3: Side Effects of T3-only (or
why you need T4 too)
http://www.tiredthyroid.com/rt3.html

Last edited:
T3 feels as if it has a half life of 2-3 hours so I'd say Triyotex has a 4 or 5 hours half life at most.

Most modern t3 meds come in 5mcg so you can easily split the daily dose.
I'd cut the caps, pour the powder, divide in at least 4 and recap each 1/4.

BTW Unless Triyotex is underdosed, 75 mcg can be harsh on a beginner, sure to cause very high BP.

Read tiredthyroid dot com it explains why t3-only can leave you very ill, so you need a little t4 too.
Reverse T3: Side Effects of T3-only (or
why you need T4 too)

Half life of 2-3 hours? where the hell did you hear that? You mean it take 3 hours to be absorbed by the body.. but it doesn't mean you need to split to dosage for every 3 hours.. the t3 is still in the blood though

I'm still quite sure its not time released, I mean, don't you think it would say that somewhere? I'm lookin at the box right now

I'm still quite sure its not time released, I mean, don't you think it would say that somewhere? I'm lookin at the box right now

will it be ok to take the dosage first thing in the a.m on an empty stomach? or should i split the dosage for 2 times a day?

I know t4 is meant to be taken on an empty stomach not sure about t3 though, if assume its the same so first thing in the morning would be best unless youre on higher doses then you may want to split it

Top Bottom