Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3/Anavar or DNP?

CrimsonKing

I'm 5'10", 230#~25%bf. Been dieting for on/off for over a year now.. Came down from around 300#>45%bf with diet, lifting, cardio. But, now I am stuck. Can't loose any more bf with dieting. Had blood work to test thyroid level, came back in mid range of normal.

So, considering moving to the next step to continue the journey of bf% reduction. Which cycle would you recommend? Done alot of reading on both and each has strong pros/cons.

Thanks

-CK

At 25% bodyfat I don't think you're ready for either of your choices. You should be able to reach 15% bodyfat with just simple diet and exercise. You probably hit a plateua because you'd been dieting for so long and you metabolism had slowed a bit. Best thing to do would be to take a break from dieting for a week to let leptin levels go back up and then return to dieting. I'd suggest a weekly refeed to keep leptin levels from dropping. Should be able to go from 25% to 15% in a solid 12 weeks without any help. Maybe just some ECA or NYC to help with hunger and to aid fat loss.

Save the other compounds for when you really need them. You think you're stuck now? Wait till you get to 10-12% and then you'll find out what a true plateua is. That is when those compounds can come in handy, right now they're just unneeded.

Vageta - Thanks for the feedback. I have taken a break from the dieting and focused on clean carbs and quality protein to get my thyriod and leptin levels back to norm. Also, I've run both ECA and NYC as well as flax. I am jumping back on the strict diet bandwagon and will increase the morning cardio and intensity of my lifiting.

BUT, I still like to get a sense of which option people prefer as I think it will become an real option to take into consideration in the near-term future.

Good luck bro---I agree 100% with staying away from DNP at 25% B.Fat. It's not "sensible". You can do it bro!

At that bodyfat, I would recommend 1mg of Liquidex daily. This is the best fat burner in your case. You have very high levels of estrogen at 25% BF.

Do liquidex for 6-8 weeks, then add clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for another 12 weeks.

BigAndy69 said:
At that bodyfat, I would recommend 1mg of Liquidex daily. This is the best fat burner in your case. You have very high levels of estrogen at 25% BF.

Do liquidex for 6-8 weeks, then add clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for another 12 weeks.

Isn't that unhealthy? bad for cv system, hairt loss etc? I'm interested because I am 22% bf and eat clean. I also lift 5 nights a week (but not much cardio), and should be at 12 - 15% easy.

I wonder if I have high estrogen. Liquidex can kill it off with cardio then?

TheHitman

TheHitman said:

Isn't that unhealthy? bad for cv system, hairt loss etc? I'm interested because I am 22% bf and eat clean. I also lift 5 nights a week (but not much cardio), and should be at 12 - 15% easy.

I wonder if I have high estrogen. Liquidex can kill it off with cardio then?

TheHitman

The only thing you should worry about on Liquidex is your cholesterol profile but honestly it doesn't affect it much. It may make you a little edgy/agressive but that's a good thing :p It will also give you sudden unexpected hard ons.

You do have high estrogen levels at that BF percentage, there's no question about it. Liquidex would have a tremendous impact on your physique

BigAndy69 said:

The only thing you should worry about on Liquidex is your cholesterol profile but honestly it doesn't affect it much. It may make you a little edgy/agressive but that's a good thing :p It will also give you sudden unexpected hard ons.

You do have high estrogen levels at that BF percentage, there's no question about it. Liquidex would have a tremendous impact on your physique

I am currently on 100mg enanthate per week (t replacement). It's awesome. I don't care what anyone says 100mg a week does wonders.

Do you recommend using liquidex and epehedrine alongside it? If so what doages?

Cheers.

CrimsonKing said:
I'm 5'10", 230#~25%bf. Been dieting for on/off for over a year now.. Came down from around 300#>45%bf with diet, lifting, cardio. But, now I am stuck. Can't loose any more bf with dieting. Had blood work to test thyroid level, came back in mid range of normal... Which cycle would you recommend?-CK
At 25% bodyfat I think you need to use all 3. Why would you even think of using DNP without stacking it with T-3? That would not yield optimum results. Also when cutting/dieting you need to be on T-3 to keep your metabolism strong in spite of the fact that you are eating fewer carb calories. So I would use all 3, or else at least use the T-3/anavar.

Top Bottom