Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3/Albuterol Cycle -- Help

PowerUpp569

This is my first post on EF, but have been reading threads since January to learn as much as I can about AAS. Before that I was all over the place on different forums reading up, but I realized EF has some of the most knowledgable members. I am looking to run a T3/Albuterol cycle and have some questions. But...first here are my stats, and diet.

Stats:
24 years old
6'2"
211 lbs @ 11% bf (maybe even lower now that was taken a month and a half ago)...goal weight is ranging from 195-200lbs
Have been training for 6 years now.

Diet:
Before breakfast I take 4 NO2 pills with a fish oil
Breakfast - 5 hard boiled egg whites, and 1/2 cup of oats with blueberries and cinnamon
2nd Meal - 8 oz chicken breast, broccoli, and half a yam
3rd Meal/Snack - Turkey breast sandwich on whole wheat with only turkey breast and avocado (when I'm on the go I always have a sandwich on me because I do have a big appetite and fight cravings all day)
4th Meal - Same as 2nd meal
5th Meal - Will either be half a cup of cottage cheese or a can of tuna. I prefer tuna, but I try and keep it to 2-3 times a week.

I've been running this diet for about 2 and a half months now. Before this I was on another clean diet that didn't consist of enough protein and I was always hungry and tired. With this current one gains were immediate and feel great. Just goes to show what a diet can do.

When it comes to shakes I'll at most have 2 shakes a day. I'll have one in the morning if I am running late and can't get around to making my oats, but I always have a shake immediately after my workout. This maybe happens twice a week at most, if at all. My 4th meal comes 30-45 minutes after my workout.

Currently I am running two a days with cardio and abs in the morning and weight training later on in the day. I feel that I've hit a wall and no matter what changes I try and make to my training and diet I can't seem to lose this little bit of stubborn fat I have left. I do tons of research on dieting and training, but I am always open to alterations if you feel I might be missing something vital.

In terms of alcohol I don't consume more than maybe a drink every other week when out with friends.

I've cycled once before and it was a var only cycle. It consisted of 60mg each day for 6 weeks, I ran HCG and milk thistle while on, and my PCT was the unleashed/Post cycle combo from N2B. I ran this cycle 8 months ago. Currently I am on 2.5mg of letro a day fighting off gyno that I've had since puberty. The gyno isn't much, but enough to bother me to do something about it. I will be tapering down the letro and have planned on running it till the end of May since signs are going away and have decided to run it a little longer to make sure its gone.

First, is it safe to run t3/albuterol while on letro or should I wait till I'm done with letro?

Here is a cycle I copied from another post, that I believe needtogetaas created. I was wondering if this was ok to run as a first cycle, and as far as t3 PCT should I start N2Slin and forged burner the day after my last dosage? Also, will these two products be back in stock soon because I am looking to start this cycle soon.

albut
Days 1 3mg morning noon and night
Day 2 3mg morning noon and night
Day 3 3mg morning noon and night
Day 4 3mg 8am 12pm,4pm 8pm
Day 5 3mg 8am 12pm,4pm 8pm
Day 6 3mg 8am 12pm,4pm 8pm
Day 7 3mg 8am 12pm,4pm 8pm
Day 8 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 3mg 8pm
Day 9 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 3mg 8pm
Day 10 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 3mg 8pm
Day 11 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 3mg 8pm
Day 12 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 6mg 8pm
Day 13 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 6mg 8pm
Day 14 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 6mg 8pm
Day 15 6mg 8am 3mg 12pm 6mg 8pm
Day 16 6mg 8am 6mg 12pm 6mg 8pm
Once you reach 3 6mg doses stay at this level for up to 6 weeks.
No need to taper down just come off.

T3
Day 1-3 15mcg every day
Day 4-7 15mcg twice a day Morning and Afternoon
Day 8-10 15mcg 3 times a day Morning, Afternoon, and night
Day 11-13 30mcg Morning. Then 15mcg Afternoon and night
Day 14-16 30mcg Morning and After noon. 15mcg Night
Day 17-19 30mcg Morning, afternoon, and night
Stay at a dose of 30mcg morning, afternoon, and night for 4 weeks and then start to ram down the same way you ramps up.

I've also been playing with the idea of running N2-Burn, N2-Flame, and N2-Stim as apposed to this cycle. What do you all believe is the best choice?

I hope that is enough information for you all to help me out here, if not, I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

Last edited:
the t3/alb will be better but more risk...t3 is no joke. respect it man.

it looks good, ramp up, ramp down...short break, repeat. you will need keto if you wana run alb for longer than 2-3wks. I use benadryl at night...3 of them. i stay on alb for 3 wks, 10 day break. repeat.

Id consider adding some SS s4 for fatloss. it will also give you a bit of strength. N2burn is awesome as well, but this is next level compared to iit

I agree, I feel like a lot of people underestimate compounds like clen, albuterol, and T3 because they're not 'steroids' like the others. T3 will be manipulating your natural thyroid hormone production and requires sufficient care taken afterwards to get it back on track. I used clen a handful of times as well as albuterol and I'd still pick a strong fatburner over all of them. I can't speak for everyone, but I've always had better results with fat burners.

Hey bro...have you looked into IF? Intermittent Fasting, I love it! Before you go into something like this (trust me bro, I have Clen & T3 unopened in my cabinet because friends didn't want me to run those risks unless I was about to get ready for a competition, which is what I am saving them for). I think IF along with N2 Shred Stack will be enough to get you past your plateau, and it is so freaking easy. I fast from 8 pm to noon the next day, 8 of those hours are spent sleeping, and the other hours are fasted cardio and weight training, then sipping or chewing BCAAs every 2 hours until it is feed time. Then eat every 2 hours your daily amount of calories for your goals. I too am also running S-4 @ 50 mg ED and Osta @ 25 mg ED to spare muscle while cutting, and along with Bridge, HCGenerate, and need2slin...just about 1-2 steady pounds a week is melting off...and it is awesome! Having some of the nightime vision sides with S-4 but there is a way to control that with dosing...try this before you do what you laid out bro! Just looking at what you are proposing to do looks risky to me...and I.respect needto 1000% and what he recommends, just saying there is an effective and safer way than you are thinking. PM me if you have any questions...be glad to help you!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom