Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t200 and birth control question???

joy23

i am new to the boards, but my boyfriend has been a member for awhile so i am not totally new.... i have a question, if anybody has answers that would be great!!! about 2 months ago i started getting acne out of nowhere and now i am going on accutane to get rid of this crap.... its not too bad but when you never break out bad its embarassing and is totally bothersome... accutane can cause birth defects if you get pregnant and i am already on bc but just to be careful i want my boyfriend to use something. he wanted to start a cycle anyway and i heard t200 can be used as a form of birth control.... can anyone let me know if this is true or if there is anything else that might work.... condoms i know so dont say that!!!:) thanks alot!

I have researched the subject and it reduces sperm count, but there is still a possiblity for you to get pregnant. I would definatley use somthing with the B.C.

Also... a few years I also took Acutane with birth control and still managed to get pregnant, trust me you won't want to go through what I went through....

Top Bottom