Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

System would tax drivers by mileage via GPS [Fuel efficiency dropping gas tax]

Love it. Now I can own a fleet of H1s with no disincentive, since much of the cost of gas is taxes anyway.

Sweet. A fleet of 7,000 pound H-1s overtaking Jacksonville.

Dumb asses.

Tell me about it guys... Not surprising, the government is always looking for fun new ways to tax us to death and kill us where it counts. Look at seatbelt laws.... I can understand driving safe, of course, but why would you get fined for accidently running off the road and possibly having an accident that involved yourself without a seatbelt? You are not hurting anyone but yourself. It should be choice, not law. (IMO) That law never made much sense to me. Seems like another bullshit law made to gain extra bucks in fines. I mean wearing a seatbelt is not bullshit, it's actually pretty smart and safe, but we all don't feel comfortable riding with one all the time....let's face it. Truth is they want to keep us alive, so we can keep paying taxes. Sarcastic funny,...way to look at it, but God I hope I am wrong.

bodytemple75 said:
Truth is they want to keep us alive, so we can keep paying taxes. Sarcastic funny,...way to look at it, but God I hope I am wrong.

Don't vote? Who cares?

Don;t join the military? Who cares?

Don't pay taxes? Go to jail.

you would have to kill me before you put a GPS tracking device along with a shortwave radio in my car that the government could control at will. I'm not giving up my privacy that easy, nice try though.

how can some politicians buy their votes without spending YOUR money? hence shit like this, seat belt laws, etc.

nordstrom said:
Its not like they are going to retract the old gas tax, just add this one on.

word - we just get taxed more

GoldenDelicious said:
damage to the road isnt even associated with the sort of vehicle, and therefore cost

funny - just like air pollution...

Top Bottom