Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syringes & Contamination

StereOMaN

Is it safe to keep syringes prefilled with gear? And for how long? Is there a risk for contamination if everything is handled cleanly and sealed and stored in a syringe with a new needle?

You can do this with no problem as long as you keep everything sterile when filling the syringes. Just cap the needle right away and put them in a safe place. Lots of people preload their whole cycle like this.

I've done it a time or two but don't make a habit of it. When I do, I'm very anal w/ sterility. Don't handle your darts no more than you have to. And as said above, cap it ASAP.

how long are you planning to store these?? and is it 1 type or stacks of different oils??I tried saving syringes too,, because I never inject with the same tip that I draw from a vial with,, I always use a fresh tip ,, even if I store the prefilled syringe. I get a real sore site because I had stored 1 ml prop, and .75 ml of b12,, the test crashed ,, Fu@# did that site hurt for a few days..

Top Bottom