Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Syringe Help Quick Plz!

  • Thread starter Thread starter P01NTBL4NK
  • Start date Start date
P

P01NTBL4NK

Guest
Ok I have 3 syingres 2 have 2ml's of shit in em and the other has 1 and a half. Is it safe to inject 2ml's in one syrine? And if so where should I do the 2ml's? Is it safe to do 1 and a half in the delt? Or even 2ml in the delt??? Plz help!
 
what r u injecting bro? i know guys who def. put 2 in the delt but depending what it is it can be some raging soreness.
 
2ccs is fine, but try and know this stuff like the back of your hand...people make me nervous on here sometimes
 
He doesnt know what hes doing...dont bother replying. Seriously do a "search" on this guy and his threads...and multiple board names...it's lollerific
 
odoyal rulez said:
He doesnt know what hes doing...dont bother replying. Seriously do a "search" on this guy and his threads...and multiple board names...it's lollerific
So how do you know he's got multiple board names?
 
I got 1 NAME you fuckbag and its P01NTBL4NK. And I do know what I am doing I was going to inject E6D EQ and TEST E and I am doing PROP as a kickstart EOD at 50mg. I am upping it to 100mg. Man I hate dumb fucks who judge people AKA ODOYAL RULEZ. When I gurantee I have made more progress than him completly in anything. And I am only 19. It is pretty sad when you try to judge someone by 1 thing. Dumbfucks do that and people like that should be lined up. Their kids killed right infront of them there wife FUCKed by a huge 4 foot dick with thumbtacks all over it. And then them get their PUNY DICK cut off. And noone needs to give me negative karma because this FUCKWAD started it.
 
odoyal rulez said:
Seriously do a "search" on this guy and his threads...and multiple board names...it's lollerific
so, like, are you gonna answer me with your proof that he has multiple board names.
 
He doesnt know what hes doing...dont bother replying. Seriously do a "search" on this guy and his threads

agreed. the guy's a dick! injecting eq and test e every 6 days?? wtf?? have you researched at all?? and your only 19? didnt you listen to all the good bro's that told you to wait til you're old enough and RESEARCH???!!!
 
mattrich said:
agreed. the guy's a dick! injecting eq and test e every 6 days?? wtf?? have you researched at all?? and your only 19? didnt you listen to all the good bro's that told you to wait til you're old enough and RESEARCH???!!!
he's a dick because he's inj eq and test e every 6 days? so people that don't know about aas are dicks? i thought that's what people came here to learn about. and you can read all this info till you're blue in the face and still not grasp all of it. sure he's 19 but he's allready started . what good is it now to come down oh his case now.
 
P01NTBL4NK said:
I got 1 NAME you fuckbag and its P01NTBL4NK. And I do know what I am doing I was going to inject E6D EQ and TEST E and I am doing PROP as a kickstart EOD at 50mg. I am upping it to 100mg. Man I hate dumb fucks who judge people AKA ODOYAL RULEZ. When I gurantee I have made more progress than him completly in anything. And I am only 19. It is pretty sad when you try to judge someone by 1 thing. Dumbfucks do that and people like that should be lined up. Their kids killed right infront of them there wife FUCKed by a huge 4 foot dick with thumbtacks all over it. And then them get their PUNY DICK cut off. And noone needs to give me negative karma because this FUCKWAD started it.
quit sugar coating it.
tell us how you really feel.
 
P01NTBL4NK said:
I got 1 NAME you fuckbag and its P01NTBL4NK. And I do know what I am doing I was going to inject E6D EQ and TEST E and I am doing PROP as a kickstart EOD at 50mg. I am upping it to 100mg. Man I hate dumb fucks who judge people AKA ODOYAL RULEZ. When I gurantee I have made more progress than him completly in anything. And I am only 19. It is pretty sad when you try to judge someone by 1 thing. Dumbfucks do that and people like that should be lined up. Their kids killed right infront of them there wife FUCKed by a huge 4 foot dick with thumbtacks all over it. And then them get their PUNY DICK cut off. And noone needs to give me negative karma because this FUCKWAD started it.

pretty much proved your age and depth of knowledge with this one :artist:
 
he's a dick because he's inj eq and test e every 6 days? so people that don't know about aas are dicks? i thought that's what people came here to learn about. and you can read all this info till you're blue in the face and still not grasp all of it. sure he's 19 but he's allready started . what good is it now to come down oh his case now.
IMO people that don't know about aas but insist on doing it there own WRONG way anyway are dicks! i'm not having a go at him about his age i'm just saying that 99% of people would say that he is too young to juice! and yes i know its hard to remember everything that you read on these boards but come on man the kid doesn't even know the basics!!
 
man to all you who didnt diss on me i love you but the rest fuck you hoes. I was doing E4D then I jumped to E6D. I am learning and I know alot. I know cycle timing is important. And I am learning that. I am getting my cycle timing down. I am going to E4D at 375 test e E4D and 300mg EQ E4D. Prop EOD for fthe next 2 weeks 100mg was doing 50 now I am doing 100 mike fear told me to do 100. I do not use multiple names on multiple boards. I use DBB sometimes and my name on there is P01NTBL4NK.
 
mattrich said:
IMO people that don't know about aas but insist on doing it there own WRONG way anyway are dicks! i'm not having a go at him about his age i'm just saying that 99% of people would say that he is too young to juice! and yes i know its hard to remember everything that you read on these boards but come on man the kid doesn't even know the basics!!
I would reserve the name "dick" to someone who cheats, steals, or impunes someones character by making baseless unwarranted lies about another on a board. Now from what i've read on these boards many people have many diff ways of taking aas, gh, pct , etc but to call them dicks i wouldn't. since i don't know that much about aas i will leave that to you experts. you can call point blank many things, headstrong, impetuous, hot tempered, rash, who can look back when they were that age and say they had all their shit together. i've seen pointblank make statements before and when he realized he was wrong he said so and apologized. now, that's character. if the guy who said pointblank was disingenuous and posting bs under other names can prove it i will apologize to him and eat some crow. untill then i would reserve the name "dick" to him for starting the whole mess, i'm sure if he has read some of pointblanks posts he knew he could rile him up calling him a liar. i've asked him twice to prove his statement. he is the true "dick" here.
 
yeah that is true those were good words about me ole farte` thank you i appreciate it.



I am not a regular dumbfuck kid who goes off and does AAS when they are too young.I did research I understood the risk I was making.And I think if anything BAD happens I will do the right things with what needs to be done. I am newer to this type of stuff. Been reading about them for awhile. I am just trying to learn don't we all have to start somewhere? Well to tell you the truth I think its perfectly fine to start em young. I am making good progress. I know YOU get what YOU put IN. Thats what WEIGHTLIFTING and BOXING have taught me. I am learning so much life basics and shit my parents never taught me. I am learning discipline. And other shit. Confidence goes up. The boxing I do for overall healthm fitness, and body control. I know what I am doing. And I will overcome anything that comes my way. I am how a human should be. So many people today cry about how hard shit is and they won't MAN UP and do what needs to be done. Thats why I have a lot of respect for people on this board because they do something that does mean something. It is a wonderful habit. You look better when you do it. I feel so healthy I look so healthy. I am starting off good. I looked healthy and felt healthy before I started AAS. I was 182 before I started. I started deca/ dbol no test for 5 weeks and dropped it and started injecting test e and eq yeah I know a dumb move of me. That was on NOV 21st. I am learning we all only learn by trying to learn. We only get better by practice. So I think everyone should stop fucking with people about their lack of KNOWLEDGE in a certain aspect of AAS. Anyone who would jump right in without DECENT knowledge is a dumbass. Who is anyone to tell anyone they don't have proper knowledge of something when they have never met them in real life? You are going to take a POST or a few posts and say that thats what I am about? You should know better than to do that.
 
its all good... 2 cc in ur delt is cool.

too much drama, people come here to learn. remeber we were all once just learning.hell I still dont know jack shit !!!
 
bigcountry61 said:
its all good... 2 cc in ur delt is cool.

too much drama, people come here to learn. remeber we were all once just learning.hell I still dont know jack shit !!!

Dude I fucking love reading people's rants when they're on roids. This is AWESOME! Pointblank you're fuckin' rad dude! Way to paint a picture with the guy's wife getting raped with thumbtacks and whatnot. Yeahh!

Love the enthusiasm and love the rage, bro! I hope you've got a chick nearby you're fucking with that same intensity--I'm telling you there's nothing like it. Test-sex is best!
 
bigcountry61 said:
its all good... 2 cc in ur delt is cool.

too much drama, people come here to learn. remeber we were all once just learning.hell I still dont know jack shit !!!
Well put bigcountry. picking on people with some good natured fun is ok.trying to insult them into blowing their top is another. we come to this forum to learn, if ya wanna rip somebody a new asshole go to the chatroom here, wow they get after each other there. i'm 53, know less than jack shit, and i'm starting my first cycle thanks to the good people on this board. at 19 i wish i had taken aas instead of all that other shit i took. at least he's lifting. it's a good habit. there's definately a lot worse things out there now.
 
beachstud said:
Dude I fucking love reading people's rants when they're on roids. This is AWESOME! Pointblank you're fuckin' rad dude! Way to paint a picture with the guy's wife getting raped with thumbtacks and whatnot. Yeahh!

Love the enthusiasm and love the rage, bro! I hope you've got a chick nearby you're fucking with that same intensity--I'm telling you there's nothing like it. Test-sex is best!
LMFAO ! :rolly: uh oh, am i gonna get like that once this test - e kicks in :evil:
 
hehe yeah I feel horny as fuck my dick is constantly hard. It was almost hard all the time when I wasnt on test. Ive always been constantly horny.
 
P01NTBL4NK said:
hehe yeah I feel horny as fuck my dick is constantly hard. It was almost hard all the time when I wasnt on test. Ive always been constantly horny.

We must be from the same bloodline. Long before I ever took AAS I was always the horniest person I knew. Glad to hear the test is treating you well.
 
ole farte' said:
Well put bigcountry. picking on people with some good natured fun is ok.trying to insult them into blowing their top is another. we come to this forum to learn, if ya wanna rip somebody a new asshole go to the chatroom here, wow they get after each other there. i'm 53, know less than jack shit, and i'm starting my first cycle thanks to the good people on this board. at 19 i wish i had taken aas instead of all that other shit i took. at least he's lifting. it's a good habit. there's definately a lot worse things out there now.
Amen, old passer of gas. This is a great post. I'm proud of the fact that the juicers treat each other way better than the C & C crowd. It's a respect thing. Point Blank has a good heart, kind of reminds me of how Big Cracker might have been at that age.....on acid. But the best line was that AAS is better than the shit we were doing at that age. I don't know about that thumbtacked dick shit, though.
 
man dont get me wrong I used to be into drugs pretty bad at 16-17 id do pills i did coke sometimes and id drink everyday and smoke bud everyday and it really took a toll then I hit 18 and said fuck it I am going all out. So I have took me about a half year to get my shit down solid I am a quick learner I swear to god very very very very very very fast. I can't explain it I am a deep thinker and I can do it quickly. But I was always naturally strong and always had a pretty leaner body. Then after I hit 19 I decided to do AAS my bday is on NOV 11 =D!. I did it on the 21st of nov. I have settled down now I am on a good path. And I know to stay that way. =D
 
P01NTBL4NK said:
man dont get me wrong I used to be into drugs pretty bad at 16-17 id do pills i did coke sometimes and id drink everyday and smoke bud everyday and it really took a toll then I hit 18 and said fuck it I am going all out. So I have took me about a half year to get my shit down solid I am a quick learner I swear to god very very very very very very fast. I can't explain it I am a deep thinker and I can do it quickly. But I was always naturally strong and always had a pretty leaner body. Then after I hit 19 I decided to do AAS my bday is on NOV 11 =D!. I did it on the 21st of nov. I have settled down now I am on a good path. And I know to stay that way. =D
Point blank. Listen up to some serious advice, bro. I mess with you a lot but I know you're a good kid. I also know that you have a hell of a temper. I know that. DO NOT let that temper be your undoing. The fact that you are on AAS, means that you have to be more careful about making that one move out of anger that can ruin your or someone elses life, maybe someone that's dear to you. I'm an ex-cop and before that an ex-knucklehead, and I'm 51 years old, dude I've been there. It's does sound like you are on a good path, and I'm not saying to be a choir boy, but MAKE SURE you are in control at all times. Me and old fart will sit back and watch your progress.
 
Wags, that's good advice for pb and for anybody, esp on AAS. i'm sure you've seen the results of temper gone awry. fuck up ur whole life in one rage filled moment. yeah, pb take that aggression out on those heavy bags dude.
 
yes I understand. That does happen to me honestly. I do get full of anger before the AAS and I will do something stupid. Man this seems like a sign from god or something u guys telling me to NOT make a mistake in a rage filled moment. Like I am being warned and I must watch now. So I will.
 
Top Bottom