Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synovex = Great Test!

muscle_geek

I'm into my second week using converted Synovex. I converted the Syno with Dazed/Serge's kit and the end product is test prop. I've put on twelve pounds in almost two weeks with no signs of gyno. I am using letrozole, but my understanding is that even a strong anti-E wouldn't help me if I was actually injecting estradiol. The kit yields test powder. I actually used Fina kits to make the poeder into an injectable. The injections themselves are painless, although I still feel the dull pain at the injection site for a couple of days, but that's typical for any inject I do. I know some people are interested in this so I wanted to give a personal account.

hi man .....how you doing
iam wondering how your test (convertion of syno ) going for you ...any sign of gyno ???
some update will be very a preciated
thanks bro

I don't understand why people convert synovex when you can purchase 10g's of test powder for under $100. I actually just purchased 15g's of enanthate powder for $85. If you used a fina kit for the conversion instead of a syno kit, then gyno is soon to come.

Coach K

Originally posted by CoachK On Roids If you used a fina kit for the conversion instead of a syno kit, then gyno is soon to come.

Coach K [/B]

uhm, i think he means he used the fina kit after he had already removed the estradiol using the Dazed/Serge's kit. the fina kit was used to make an oil based injectable out of the previously converted powder.

CoachK On Roids said:
I don't understand why people convert synovex when you can purchase 10g's of test powder for under $100. I actually just purchased 15g's of enanthate powder for $85. If you used a fina kit for the conversion instead of a syno kit, then gyno is soon to come.

Coach K

Good question, but the fact of the matter is that we don't all have a common source for it. I myself instead of going around asking for sources, i'd rather make it myself with materials i can obtain easily. Sure, its a process and takes time, but i like playing kitchen chemist. End product is pure and concentrated to whatever you want.

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil:
Trax, when did Bill Phillips say what you have in your sig?

hmm actually got it from testosterone magazine. Said he was in a conference of some sort and just started spitting out insults. Don't know the whole story, but when i find the mag i'll add the date and place of where it was said.

I am very interested in this topic for the reasons Trax laid down - so, if I create this sutff, should I be worried about gyno?

I think what Dazed kit does is make the estrodiol soluable, so that it can washed away from the prop crystals. looks like a winner

CoachK On Roids said:

Coach K

Maybe you should check your math chieftan

with the synovex conversion you get 20 grams of test for aprox 150 still cheaper than buyging 10 grams for 100..

Top Bottom