Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Swollen arm veins

donny86

I've always had pretty big veins in my arms. Over the last couple weeks when I workout or get hot working outside the veins in the front part of my elbow have been swelling up really big. I am pretty sure this is because of me working in the heat sweating a lot so I haven't been retaining any water. I also drink a lot of water and Gatorade throughout the day and try to stay really hydrated. Anyways, my question is, is there any way that the big veins in the front part of my elbow could rupture when they swell up while working out?

I've always had pretty big veins in my arms. Over the last couple weeks when I workout or get hot working outside the veins in the front part of my elbow have been swelling up really big. I am pretty sure this is because of me working in the heat sweating a lot so I haven't been retaining any water. I also drink a lot of water and Gatorade throughout the day and try to stay really hydrated. Anyways, my question is, is there any way that the big veins in the front part of my elbow could rupture when they swell up while working out?

Never heard of such a thing occurring. If you're currently taking AAS then that will can greatly increase your pumps to almost a painful level in the arms. I ran an OTC AAS Summer '09 and had the identical issue with bicep veins.

Top Bottom