Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swollen ankles

been running 100mgs prop eod and 40mg var ed for about two weeks... yesterday i woke up and noticed my legs felt really heavy and tired feeling. my feet and ankles were also swollen where i could barely see my ankle. i did do a lot of standin the last two days in not so comfortable new dress shoes so i didnt know if that might have anything to do with it but then again when i work on the weekends im on my feet 8 hours a shift, usually 2 shifts a week.

anyone experienced anything like this while running var? this is my first run with var. thanks in advance bros

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

the more i think about this i forgot to add that after my test prop inj i noticed that some of it was crashed, there was a little crystals at the bottom that i didnt notice when i was pulling it out... i tried to search and find some sides from injecting crashed gear but didnt get much. im pretty sure this might be the reason for the swollen ankles cause the next day was when i noticed they were swollen. any reason to seek a dr advise or will this run its course out the body? thanks

When you said Dress shoes are you female? it would heat the prop next time before injecting and shake to see if the crystals disolve.

No, not a female. They were brand new shoes that arent that comfortable or broken in.... yea i have heated the prop since then and no problems. if the crystals are the test, so does that mean i just injected a high concentration of ba water or whatever the substance is?

Last edited:
No, not a female. They were brand new shoes that arent that comfortable or broken in.... yea i have heated the prop since then and no problems. if the crystals are the test, so does that mean i just injected a high concentration of ba water or whatever the substance is?

Hard to say without seeing it , the shoes may be the culpurt or you might have an oncomming issue with gout.

its been about 4 days now and the swelling has completely faded away, day by day. it was pretty wierd but not a problem now. thanks bro

Top Bottom