Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Swole by Syntrax?

Best times to take SWOLE

I know to take one serving after my workout which is around noon. When should I take the second serving?

More info about TRIAC.

Hi everybody, here in Mexico we are using TRIAC as a drug, not as a pill, we get it in amps.

Is the motherfucker in the stuff we (bodybuilders) are using to get rid off the bodyfat around our waist and ab area!

We use stuff unknown to many of you US and Canada guys, in example, we are using since 5 years ago or so, Carnitine injectable, another good combo is carnitine/lipodistrofin/metabolites and this last one TRIAC in amps of .66 mg/ml.

By the way, the Adipokinetix works wonders.

My best regards from Mexico City.

GT 302

Nutrionist and Proffesional Trainer.

I give swole an A+. I particularly like it because I don't respond to regular creatine and this stuff is great.

I don't respond to regular creatine unless I mix it with massive amounts of carbs. This makes me feel so lethargic and bloated. Baddog, what kind of results have you gotten from swole?

well I packed on about 5-10 lbs muscle and it gives great pumps in the gym. Also I started a few months after a cycle of 1-ad,I lost some strength in the process, then I started swole and I am almost back to where I was when I was on.

Shit tastes horrible but gives you a boost and gets me a little more vascular, I thought I was getting pumps then I started fina, now those are real fucking pumps. swoles got the same carcinogenic(Sp) stuff thats in red bull so I'd go easy on it.

I am thinking maybe just sipping on 1 serving with some Gatorade while I workout.

I take my Gatorade with glutamine and 1/2 tsp. salt now and I get awesome pumps just from that. I am assuming that a serving of Swole will make a noticeable difference?

huh... it bloated me out and made me retain water...I have half a jug left- taste like shit too... I'm over it.

|ronMan said:
I take my Gatorade with glutamine and 1/2 tsp. salt now and I get awesome pumps just from that. I am assuming that a serving of Swole will make a noticeable difference?

Take the salt post-workout as well. 1/2tsp, should do the trick.

Top Bottom