Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching SARMS supplier mid cycle??

As the title states, my question is, is it ok to switch suppliers mid cycle?

I'm currently in week 4 using some unique Mk and S4. I just bumped my dosage of S4 from 75mg ed to 100mg ed yesterday. I realized that in order to maintain this dosage I need to place another order. Through the research I have gathered I realize that unique is not the idea supplier. So, I'm interested in ordering my next batch from Sarms1.

Also, if it is ok to switch suppliers mid cycle, should I continue with my current dosage?

Thanks for any and all help it's much appreciated.

You can definitely switch to sarms1 mid cycle. You'll notice a world of difference between the two companies

Thanks for responding guys! I figured it wouldn't be a problem to switch but I wasn't sure. I guess the real question is should I continue the same dosage? If Sarms1 is that much higher of quality would the higher dosage I'm taking of the unique be a problem?

Thanks for responding guys! I figured it wouldn't be a problem to switch but I wasn't sure. I guess the real question is should I continue the same dosage? If Sarms1 is that much higher of quality would the higher dosage I'm taking of the unique be a problem?

absolutely make the switch bro... i would tread lightly with the s4 at first bro... its an EXTREMELY high potency so just start back at 50 mg with it... who knows what you were taking before so you need to be cautious... run osta at 25 mg day and gw at 20 mg day... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

absolutely make the switch bro... i would tread lightly with the s4 at first bro... its an EXTREMELY high potency so just start back at 50 mg with it... who knows what you were taking before so you need to be cautious... run osta at 25 mg day and gw at 20 mg day...

Thanks dylan, that is exactly the information I was looking for. I will drop back down to 50mg when I start the sarms1 S4. Unfortunately, I won't be able to use the sarms1 S4 for very long since it will be about week 5 of my cycle before I even get to start using it.

I only bought S4 from sarms1 because I already have a bunch of MK left from unique. So, I plan to finish what I have and just add in the S4 from sarms1 during the final stretch. When I run my next cycle of sarms I will order all my products from sarms1. Although, I have gotten noticeable results from the MK and S4 from unique.

Thanks dylan, that is exactly the information I was looking for. I will drop back down to 50mg when I start the sarms1 S4. Unfortunately, I won't be able to use the sarms1 S4 for very long since it will be about week 5 of my cycle before I even get to start using it.

I only bought S4 from sarms1 because I already have a bunch of MK left from unique. So, I plan to finish what I have and just add in the S4 from sarms1 during the final stretch. When I run my next cycle of sarms I will order all my products from sarms1. Although, I have gotten noticeable results from the MK and S4 from unique.

Finish this cycle for 8 weeks... Run a three week mini pct and take three weeks off... That's enough time for an 8 week cycle... Then run a sarms1 triple stack for 12 weeks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom