Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching from cutting to a bulk

CSB

do you do the transition slowly, meal by meal, or just switch one day to the next ?

my cutting diet was lowish carbs only taken round workout plus minus 100 odd grams a day

Well ive found lean bulking to be very effective but sometimes there's that fat that u wanna lose.I just jump right into it. Seems to work for me

Well timing your carbs is the most important thing. You'll see a big difference once u learn your body and time them right. Some ppl do refeeds with carbs. I personally eat carbs once a day on non training days and 2-3 times a day on training days. Seems to work for me so I stuck with it

Thanks

That's kind of my way of thinking ,I am now adding some boiled sweet potato to mid morning and lunch mea ls for this week and have scaled back the cardio,will also reintroduce meal before bed time and shake at 2am for this week then up calories slightly next week again!

fats are around 100g from olive oil, macadamia nut oil and natural peanut butter and avocados, will keep that constant for now

well if you add all the carbs at once you will be bloated for a few days. no biggie I usually don't bother and jump right into it as well. of course given that you know how much you really need and not adding like 1000-2000 calorie to ur diet at once. just increase ur calories over maintenance gradually and adjust from there.

Top Bottom