Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching brand names during cycle?

con_man74

Am currently on 6th week of british dragon equipoise and bd test prop.
Can i switch my equipoise to a better equipoise product. diff manufacturer.
for the next 8 wks, better product of equipoise, i know this for sure.

The new product equipoise will be at 250mg's per 1ml. The bd equipoise is 200mg's per 1ml, so i will jump up an extra 100mg's a week. I will still be taking 500mg's test e a week.

Input is appreciated

Conman

Right on bro's

just needed to hear it from someone else, but that is what i'll do, i'll feel better too after all the crap i heard about BD. I'll be able to rest better.

Thnx again

conman

con_man74 said:
Am currently on 6th week of british dragon equipoise and bd test testosterone propionate.

The new product equipoise will be at 250mg's per 1ml. The bd equipoise is 200mg's per 1ml, so i will jump up an extra 100mg's a week. I will still be taking 500mg's testosterone enanthate a week.

Input is appreciated

Conman

Yes you can switch to a much better product easily

con_man74 said:
Am currently on 6th week of british dragon equipoise and bd test testosterone propionate.

The new product equipoise will be at 250mg's per 1ml. The bd equipoise is 200mg's per 1ml, so i will jump up an extra 100mg's a week. I will still be taking 500mg's testosterone enanthate a week.

Input is appreciated

Conman

shouldn't be a problem if the gear is authentic and the strength and concentration is the same

Top Bottom