Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swimwear

vixensghost said:
Does retro mean we have to wear those silly plastic flower skull caps and look like Esther Willaims? :)

IF sooooo....HELLLLL NOOOO! lol

LOL.

I thought they are kinda old school glamorous buuuut they will probably end up going back once I try them on. I have to see what it looks like on my body though. Just curious ya never know!

cindylou said:
LOL.

I thought they are kinda old school glamorous buuuut they will probably end up going back once I try them on. I have to see what it looks like on my body though. Just curious ya never know!

Sooooooo true. You may find that you love how they fit your body type. I love trying on things that I think will look HORRIBLE on me, then find that they look pretty damn good. It's good to keep an open mind.

Have fun shopping sweet lady. :heart:

vixensghost said:
Does retro mean we have to wear those silly plastic flower skull caps and look like Esther Willaims? :)

IF sooooo....HELLLLL NOOOO! lol

there are definitely some looks that shouldn't have happened the first time - let alone run the risk of coming back... *shudders*

Aaaaaaaahhhh Ujena swimwear... *blush* I was Ujena Swimwear Mother of The Year in 2000.

Their swimwear is "ok" but I found it to be a little overpriced to be honest. I never bought Venus myself. I have seen Carabella but never bought it personally. Some of it seemed nice and not to terribly expensive.

okay i bought about 4 VS suits and had to send all but one back. A button fell off one and the little charm on the other fell off. wtf? I did buy that 7in1 dress that you can wear 7 different ways. I have not gotten it yet, its backordered. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I've got to try it and see. I wanted red really bad because thats kinda the color to wear right now, but I look really good in black being a blondie. I should have bought the red damnit.

but the suits were adorable omg. Just defective I gess. I did have to send the retro looking one back too. Its too mature.

I thought the Boston Proper suits were cute though, but I like to buy a bunch of suits, not just a couple so those are a little out of my price range. I wonder if they just fit really good. I'm tempted to buy a suit just to try it on to see if its worth the dough. Though I usually end up keeping the stuff I do that with, so I will avoid temptation.

I'm just in a shopping mood right now, I wish I was not at work. arrrrg. Plus my only black pair of sunglasses broke. so I need another part asap. I have been collecting brown ones it seems but only have one pair of black, which I end up wearing everyday because I wear black everyday to work. Now they are broke and I'm stuck with wearing brown (omg!) sunglasses with black shoes and pants. hahahehe.

Did I really just type all that? I shoulda just called a girlfriend and did that. Sorry. heeheh

cindylou said:
okay i bought about 4 VS suits and had to send all but one back. A button fell off one and the little charm on the other fell off. wtf? I did buy that 7in1 dress that you can wear 7 different ways. I have not gotten it yet, its backordered. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I've got to try it and see. I wanted red really bad because thats kinda the color to wear right now, but I look really good in black being a blondie. I should have bought the red damnit.

but the suits were adorable omg. Just defective I gess. I did have to send the retro looking one back too. Its too mature.

I thought the Boston Proper suits were cute though, but I like to buy a bunch of suits, not just a couple so those are a little out of my price range. I wonder if they just fit really good. I'm tempted to buy a suit just to try it on to see if its worth the dough. Though I usually end up keeping the stuff I do that with, so I will avoid temptation.

I'm just in a shopping mood right now, I wish I was not at work. arrrrg. Plus my only black pair of sunglasses broke. so I need another part asap. I have been collecting brown ones it seems but only have one pair of black, which I end up wearing everyday because I wear black everyday to work. Now they are broke and I'm stuck with wearing brown (omg!) sunglasses with black shoes and pants. hahahehe.

Did I really just type all that? I shoulda just called a girlfriend and did that. Sorry. heeheh

If you can't vent here, where can you vent? :)

Top Bottom