Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon only cycle?

i agree. i dont see a lot of happiness coming for this guy off of those extremely low dosages. some of you guys are nuts with this low dosage crap. as far as dbol and bloat. simply run adex since both the test and dbol aromatise. adex will keep the water off.

Thanks for advice guys.

I must reaasert that i can only get Sust'.

So if 250 is not enough i can get 500mg but i cant get any otehr AAS.

What type of dosages would you recommend for Nolva and Clomid?

drago01 said:
i agree. i dont see a lot of happiness coming for this guy off of those extremely low dosages. some of you guys are nuts with this low dosage crap. as far as dbol and bloat. simply run adex since both the test and dbol aromatise. adex will keep the water off.

mmm.. i'm happy...
And i'm only on Sust now..

went from 192 to 210Lbs in 6 weeks!
(first 3 weeks 500 - last weeks , still 2 to go, 250mg)

..low doses dont work..huh...
And it isnt my first cycle!

Mr.Holland said:

mmm.. i'm happy...
And i'm only on Sust now..

went from 192 to 210Lbs in 6 weeks!
(first 3 weeks 500 - last weeks , still 2 to go, 250mg)

..low doses dont work..huh...
And it isnt my first cycle!

look i could post that i have gained 20lbs of LBM in 4 weeks off of 100mgs/wk of test but that doesnt make it a fact. that would be rediculous. who knows, maybe you could have gained that weight from pro-hormones and not even needed sustanon. point being, cycle for cycle a good solid stack like test/tren/dbol against a test only cycle. who gains more LBM? i bet i do. why is stacking so common place? because it works. period. i'm not saying go crazy with a boatload of chemicals in every cycle. but mixing two or three of the right ones together is the optimal way to cycle. i dont see how anyone in this day and age can debate that. if you only have access to test or just dont like giving the injections then thats fine. but, dont try and shove that nonsense down every newbies throat. your only hurting them.

Im hurting them....
Yeah right! Who's the guy who advises them to take all kinds of chemical shit...

and im hurting them... LOL

Mr.Holland said:
Im hurting them....
Yeah right! Who's the guy who advises them to take all kinds of chemical shit...

and im hurting them... LOL

advising him to take all kinds of chemical shit? what the fuck are you talking about? jesus. i specifically said two or three chemicals. and are you saying that steroids are shit? if so then why are you taking them? this is almost funny. what an idiotic response. and as far as he only has access to sus. yeah right. there is literally no such thing. do any of you realize how easy it is to obtain fina? if you can post on this board then you can have fina in a matter if days. legally. same with a conversion kit. so right there is a sus/tren cycle for him. with a minimal amount of effort one can obtain most any steroid. its rediculous to say that any of the things we use are unobtainable. be a man and do a real cycle. you are using gear that could be better used by someone else. go do a prohormone cycle.

Top Bottom