Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon cycle just started

jazziemel

I started my sus cycle on Sunday, I followed all the suggestions from Warlobo, and but my glutes are hurting like hell, I am use to injecting, I used test prop, and I never had this feeling, and I only injected a1/2 cc. Anyone has or had this feeling in your glutes from sus, please let me know

I've been injecting up to 3 cc at the same time in my butt....and never felt anything. Depends on the brand is it Organon Nile ? if so it shouldn't hurt.

i honestly have no experience injecting myself but have injected my husband. he is sore this week, it's his first time he did 2 cc's at once.

Maybe you're just not used to it, maybe you *hit* a bad spot, hopefully it's not somehting.... BUT i don't know really...maybe Brickgirl or the other girls have some advice. i know Brickgirl was talking about ibuprofen or somehting...

bump for more experienced ladies in this area...

I prefer injecting in the bizeps-slow and carefull-have the best control that way and a magic pump...
Greetz

I didn't hit anything Im use to injecting, but this my first time using sus, it is from Organon. It is actuallt going away, but I just wanted to know if this is normal.

jazziemel said:
I didn't hit anything Im use to injecting, but this my first time using sus, it is from Organon. It is actuallt going away, but I just wanted to know if this is normal.

Dont think about it just stick the needle cause Organon shouldnt hurt a lot unlike the Omnadren by Jelfa.

Warlobo, you are right. The injection does not hurt it just the pain in that area a day later, I injected on a sunday , but now th epain is gone and it is friday, so I just wanted to be sure that this is something that happens

Thanks

Top Bottom