Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon cough?

Twoguns

This morning I injected a little over 1cc of sus. This is my last week, I inject my quads and I have never had a problem. Well, I put the needle in a little over an inch, I am real lean, I aspirated, then shot. After the injection there was a little bit of blood, but I began coughing like crazy and began to feel sick. I have heard of the tren cough, but test cough. Scared the shit out of me. I coughed for a good five minutes and still feel a tightness in my chest right now. Any input?

This topic has been covered in some tren related threads and Ulter has addressed the so-called "tren cough". The tren cough is a misnomer, and has nothing to do with tren itself. It has to do with the fact that original tren ace kits (fina) were made by crushing pellets and dissolving in solvent. Due to the high solvent content, if you even nick a vein during the injection the solvent is carried through your venous system and eventually ends up in the lungs. The lungs see it as foreign and toxic and expell it the way they know how, which is to cough. This can happen with any gear if you nick a vein. The solvent will be carried to your lungs and you will cough. There's nothing to worry about. Just be extra careful during future pins. I know you said you aspirated and nothing came up, so it looks like you did everything right. Just making you aware thats all.

Twoguns said:
Ok, hypothetically, If the gear was inject right into a vein or artery, what would happen?

You could get an oil embolus, but I read somewhere that you'd need near 20 cc for that to occur. I may be off a bit with that number. Might want to try a medline search for "oil embolus"

52_21_30 said:
You could get an oil embolus, but I read somewhere that you'd need near 20 cc for that to occur. I may be off a bit with that number. Might want to try a medline search for "oil embolus"

well this happened at 1030 this morning and I am still alive right now. So I guess I won't worry about it. I just hope that I am not gun shy on my next inject on thurs, it is my last inject of this cycle. Thanks bro.

Twoguns said:
well this happened at 1030 this morning and I am still alive right now. So I guess I won't worry about it. I just hope that I am not gun shy on my next inject on thurs, it is my last inject of this cycle. Thanks bro.

Yeah man you're fine. If you had an oil embolus it would have happened in seconds to minutes. I know the feeling. I can't even begin to think about how many jabs i've done, and every single time I get a little light headed and nervous afterwards..."is this sterile?", "did I hit a vein?". In fact, my general anxiety level is always increased when on cycle. It sucks, but you just have to keep telling yourself it's all in your head. When thurs rolls around just go for it and be careful.

Hey bro this has happened to me several times as well. I've gone through veins before and completely not noticed it. I always aspirate and each time through a vein it's never drawn blood, it always comes out with a very small amount of oil after I pull the needle out. Each time I have seen blood + oil (I always go deep, 1.5 in glutes and 1" all the way in on thighs) I get a bit of a cough, it's definetely worse with tren though. I wouldn't worry about it, as 52 21 30 said its just your lungs trying to expel the foreign substance.

its amazing we all once prolly hit through a vien and freeked out or even get freeked out worrying about it before you shoot!! but people shoot heroin up daily and have no prob???

i freek getting my blood drawn for a yearly checkup.

Top Bottom