Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 for women

The Iron Game said:
So did I Mustang, but I didnt most in this thread not all :)

I was just messin around buddy, I am really bored this afternoon. I need to go out LOL

M18

There was a great post about this on the women's board a while ago where WarLobo put his g-friend and her friend (females) on sust with him. Both women did (I think) 1/2cc of sust every two weeks, yhen increased to 1/2cc every week. Both had awesome gains and no significant sides.

Try getting ahold of WarLobo- I'm sure he'll give you the specifics.

...bd

btw- my girl was considering sust for a cycle at some point...she has already done primo, winny, and ox.

thanks Iron Game and browndog1, I was hoping there were a few intelligent men on this side, that's why I asked, I thought this was the purpose of the board, I will check with Lobo, he is always helpful,

And to all the idiots, not all women react to AS the same, if u know someone that has used it, maybe that person did not use a low enough dose or waited long enough until the next injection, I have used test and I have the same feminine features, before I started using test, if you don't know any facts or have an answer, why bother reply to a post, boredom should not be equivalent to be rude and ignorant.

And if you are not an idiot, than you will not take it personal, and reply with even more useless chatter.

my friend has his wife on some low amounts of test. i'm not sure how much though.

although her gains have been great, her appearnce has changed. no facial hair that i've noticed. but her adams apple is bigger, voice deeper, and something about her face has changed. but i can't really explain it, maybe the shape? she was very attractive but now i'm not too impressed by her.

but she has made great gians.

email me if you'd like me to ask him and her about what she's running and anything other questions you may have. but if there is a correct way for women to use any test, i don't think they would be the ones to ask. but it could be a starting point. learn from there mistakes.

Top Bottom