Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Sust-dbol Cycle and hair loss question!?

DownUnder23

New member
I am running Sust at 500 mgs per week with 30 mg d-bol per day
i dont have any hair loss yet and was wondering does every lose hair while doing cycle or after cycles? should i expect that or not kinda worried about it my dad still has all his hair into his 40's.
I heard D-bol can be hard on the hair!

anyone?
 
DownUnder23 said:
I am running Sust at 500 mgs per week with 30 mg d-bol per day
i dont have any hair loss yet and was wondering does every lose hair while doing cycle or after cycles? should i expect that or not kinda worried about it my dad still has all his hair into his 40's.
I heard D-bol can be hard on the hair!

anyone?

if you are not predestosed to hair lose then you will NOT loose hair
 
Serge is correct... if you are though, it'll speed the process up... trust me... ;) but hey... shave it off.. :) Go "BIC" stylez... :)
 
Top Bottom