Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements

That's why I was very reluctant to post here, because I knew I'd get flamed.

New@gettinbig - I am here looking for sound advice regarding workouts and supplements. I am not here to be told how I should eat or how I should look. As an adult, I think I'm capable of deciding that for myself.

I have an extremely small frame with four inch wrists, and even though you're going to think I'm full of shit, I honestly look my best at a low weight.

It would be nice to feel that I could post here without being attacked for not wanting to be ripped. Some people are just looking for a lean look. I find excess muscle to be unattractive on me, but that's just me. I'm sure that you look fine. Everyone has their preferences, and it's unfair of you to assume that mine are "bad" or "sick" just beacause they're different, or because you caught the last Oprah.

And yes, I do eat. I also take added calcium and vitamins, and see a dcotor regularly. Thanks for your concern.

Buksoon, thanks for understanding. I'll be in touch.

In the same boat

I'm also dealing with an ed. I've been on a relapse for about 4-5 months...prior to that I was living a fairly ed-recovered life for around a year.

I want to move in a positive direction. I used to lift and I used to love it. I'm damn stubborn and I really want to be good to my body. It's a gift and it's the only one I'll ever have...so I want to take care of it.

I'm currently 5'7 135. I have some flab on my tummy and butt but am otherwise pretty trim. At this point I just want to toss my scale out the window and just go by how I look. I don't care if I gain weight...as long as it's muscle weight. I remember when I was swimming in high school I'd often gain 10 pounds and drop at least 1-2 jean sizes.

My body doesn't like ECAs. My heart flies and they make me kinda nervous. Not all that fun. I'm REALLY wanting to pursue a healthier lifestyle. I'd rather be coping with stress a healthy way (like lifting, running, whatever) rather than starving and hating my body all the time. Thanks for listening to me vent. Any advice on where to start in general would be appreciated. Also any articles, websites, or books that anyone would recommend would be appreciated.

Wanting to love my body again,
Katie

wow katie!!!!!! good for u girl!! awesome post and welcome to the boards!! its looks like ur on th track .... u know the basics........ my best advice would be to read read read the boards........ go through the threads and do searches on particular topics of interest and whatever ?'s u still have ask away. thats what we're all here for... to learn from each other. congrats on ur recovery!! visiting the forum more often will help keep u motivated!! noooo "triggers" here..... just some solid healthy bodies and attitudes. glad ur here! :)

Buksoon giving advice..........LOL

Now, I've seen it all. :)

I suggest you go back to the chat board before
someone tramples over you

Fonz

Fonz said:
Buksoon giving advice..........LOL

Now, I've seen it all. :)

I suggest you go back to the chat board before
someone tramples over you

Fonz

And what was wrong with the advice, hmm? What waw wrong with it, ye stupidest person in cyber-space?

Was I talking to you? Did this have ANYTHING to do with you? So in other words, your ONLY contribution to this otherwise valid thread is to flame me.

GOOD JOB!

i'm 5'5" and between 105-110 lbs... this is my natural weight, and yes i'm underweight. i don't gain easily at all.. i was up to 112 but now i've stopped working out and i'm smaller. next week i get back on my high protein kick... i'm very much looking forward to leaning out and growing some more muscle...

i still look skinny and i'm not looking to look bodybuilding big, just much more defined and athletic... and i know when i do that by eating a more than crapload again and stuff it'll happen.

you probably won't believe it, but i still wear the same size clothes as i did then (4). and that's me in my avatar.

trance i started lifting again in feb... this is me last december when i was stressed at school and dropped 10 lbs.

and this is me more recently. i'm perhaps not the best example because i'm not as dedicated and i eat a lot of fast food... but take it for what you will.

this is me last december **bah, it's not showing up and i don't know why** maybe i'll get scrappy to post it for me tomorrow
al3.jpg

this is me recently (in the past couple of months)
alrbiflex.jpg

sickgirl.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Smallmovesal, you might not be where you want to be but you look so good!! That's what I want-- I want definintion. I don't want to look emaciated and skeletal....I want to look like a kick-ass diva.

I spent yesterday on this site and some of the sites posted under the sticky on this page. lol I was taking notes. It's going to be very challenging for me to start eating again...espcially as much as I need to. I've searched out cutting diet advise here and have gotten a lot of info. I think my body is going to be delighted that it's actually 1) being fed and 2) being fed healthy stuff. I have always been one to eat junk when I actually do eat.

Off to research the boards some more. I feel like a little kid as it's like I've completely forgotten what it was like to really eat normally/healthy. Pretty excited about the idea of looking like I used to when I lifted. I feel like I can probably bench like 60 right now. Oh well. Gotta start somewhere. Thanks for listening.

~Katie

First of all you can be lean...but being lean does not consist of eating small quanities of food and being skinny....that is being skinny NOT lean. I am not trying to attack you but if you come to this board for advice you are going to get this type of advice. I didnt say she had to be muscular and ripped...never said that. That is not easy to acheive obviously so she is not going to end up looking like a fitness chick over night. Why are you asking a bodybuilding board about supplements when you are not even providing your body w/ the proper nutrition. SUpplements are pointless if you are not even feeding your body quality food..so dont waste your money. I just get sick of seeing shit about being thin and so on...it is NOT healthy and this is not a board that supports that type of lifestyle. If you dont like it dont post on a bodybuilding board!

Trance,

I think it's good you are asking questions here. I think buksoon makes some good points regarding ED.

Scales and numbers can confuse you. They confuse the heck out of me- so I try not to look at them. It's really weird when the number on the scale goes up- but I'm actually smaller and my clothes are loose.

What kind of look do you like??

starfish :)

Top Bottom