Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements For Steroid Users

Lift Chief said:
This is probably the most civil i've ever seen one of Nelson's threads... kudos to all...

HAHA, very true! :p

Nelson, good post and looking forward to the results

As far as increasing test, I think I'd have to say that only avena sativa an muara puama have been shown to do so. (MAYBE, trib will, indirectly) Well, and prohomones yeah, but the side effects outweigh the benifits so they're a non issue IMO.

The problem is, there haven't been many in-depth studies on this, but the ones I've seen seem to be objective -- as opposed to the bullshit studies that some supplement companies conduct. The imperical evidence is also very strong, which in many ways is the best evidence of all. But as I said, I want to do some blood tests. I forgot who is was, but someone on this board did a blood test check and it did indeed show a higher free T count from the use of avena.

Post cycle therapy is a three pronged procedre IMO. You need to block e, (but not too much) detoxify the liver, and get Mr. Johnson back in action as soon as possible. So milk thistle, r-ala, chrysin and MACA would head the list with some xanthoparmilia added to fortify the "bonerfication" factor.

Again, no natural substance is going to work like a drug but even if you decide to use HCG,or clomid or whatever, I think it's best to add some nutritional support so maybe you won't need quite as high a dosage of the drugs. The more "naturally" you can recoup and stabilize, the better off you'll be. And the sooner you'll be ready for your next cycle. :)

SofaGeorge said:
So you're saying cardio will help me burn off a pound of bodyfat a day?

ROFL!

Here is my post cycle program.

Nelson do you have any input on my dosages?

Avena Sativa 2000mg- 1000mg taken 2 times/day

Tribulus- 1000mg/day – 500mg Taken 2 times/day

Xanthoparmilia- 100mg/ day- once a day at night

Cnidium – 100mg/day –once a day at night

Maca 3000mg/day – 1500mg taken twice/day

ALA 1200 mg/day – 400mg taken 3 times/day

Milk Thistle 12600mg- 4200mg taken 3 times/day

Zinc- 50mg/day before bed

Nolva 20mg/day

Creatine 15g/day- 5g taken 3 time/day

niec shit big dawg where do you get all those supps...

im mainly looking for a place online to get
avena, maca, Xanthoparmilia, and some trib..

thanks if u or ne one can hlp...

dubz.1.

doubles1 said:
niec shit big dawg where do you get all those supps...

im mainly looking for a place online to get
avena, maca, Xanthoparmilia, and some trib..

thanks if u or ne one can hlp...

dubz.1.

Beyond-a-centry bro...

Top Bottom