Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements and AS?

target

I admit I didnt search very hard on this one I apologize in advance!!!!!!!!!! Should I be taking supplements with my cycle? I havent started yet and currently only take vitamins and an energy supplement/fat burner thing for energy to work out. I know to take liver detox but what else if anything creatine, protein, etc? And are there things to avoid while on a cycle, fat burners, tylenol, etc? I figured alcohol but I want to be as safe as possible! Thank you, again!

YES... read warlobo's vitamin and mineral thread... your diet should if not anything else, cleaner, with lots of protein to help build your muscles... you could especially benefit from a good antioxidant, extra vits E and C (well a little extra in all areas)

i'm personally taking out all blood thinners (which only includes asprin as fars i can tell (now i take an ec rather than an eca :) ) ), since i've been getting nosebleeds (which i'm senstive to, not saying it'll happen to you)...
many of the drug interactions (well with anavar which i believe you mentioned b4) are with anti-colaguants (blood thinners), but you can do a search on a medical site to confirm that everything you may be on is okay...

Last edited:
I would get some good protein powder and glutamine too.....Make sure you plan out your cycle etc...so its worth your while!

Top Bottom