Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement Test Cyp with AndroGel?

lincolnsvo

I'm new to TRT.
44y/o, 5'11", 172, 21%BF. Gym 3X week. Clean Diet.
I got my first script for inj. cyp...10ml vial w/one refill. Had to show the nurse that I could inj myself. First time in my life; bizzarre! Sh*t, she had a 1-1/2" needle! thought I was going to hit the bone...lol.

From what I've read 1cc eow should help me with TRT. Doc was kind of conservative to see what happens.

Has anyone supplemented with androgel for any kind of benefit? I wondered about adding 5gms gel/day on off inj week?

I have 2 months of androgel already and another script for 3 months from before.

blood tests/visit in 3 months.

Comments/suggestions?

If your being monitored by a doc I think you need to decide what you want. If your taking gel on top of EOW injections its gonna jack your test higher than inj alone, which means if tested will show docs things are probably good. Now if you fine with that, go for it, but personally I wouldnt do EOW injections because of the level fluctuations and mood swings would drive me nuts from test levels bouncing all over.

You didnt say what the mg per cc is! Also as Zyglkamail said every other week is bad to many highs and lows. If your test is 200mg/ml it would be better to do one half ml/cc a week! Here is where you may want to supplement with the cream, although you may want to cut the cream a few days before your next doc visit. Your test might be to high for the doc and he may try and cut you back but if you are still a bit low he may prescribe a weekly regime which is way better.

Thanks guys...

Zyg, no, I don't want to test high when I revisit. I was also skeptical about the high/low of EOW, but the Doc wanted to try this first, quoting half life; even though he said some people don't like the spikes. :insane: duhhh!
I'm using the gel only on Gym days, Mon/Wed/Fri. That okay?

Yeah, it's 200mg/ml. Picked up some Watson from Walgreen $14 w/ins! I've already decided to pin 1/2cc every week to avoid the rollercoaster.

Started gel on the 5th, then first 200mg on the 13th and I really do feel better already. :horny: and haven't drank any alcohol for a month.
I've had pain/popping with my radial joints for years and was looking forward to Test helping with that...it has.

So...when I go for blood test, I should skip a pin and lay off gel for a week?... or two?
(initial Test was 364 with Free Test at 44.)

Top Bottom