Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement(s) website

woahpal

Hey everyone. I recently had a doctors visit and found out that I have an ultra sensitive liver. Due to this not great news I now have to switch from my preferred supplements to pro-hormones. I have been doing a ton of research and have not found any company's that can legitimatley show that their products actually do work (proven scientific results). If you have used or are currently using any pro-hormone products that REALLY do work please provide the information as I am in need. Thanks in advance.;)

DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! Pro-Hormones are shit and you would be better off using the real thing.

M18

Damn my friggen liver! I knew it. Any other suggestions knowing that I can no longer take the real thing?

Creatine, L-Glutamin, Multi-Vitamin, Good diet and hard training should pack on some mass. e-mail me if you need any help

M18

Thanks for the input, greatly appreciated. Other than the multi-vitamin, any recommendations on a brand for the other two?

MUSTANG_18 said:
DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! Pro-Hormones are shit and you would be better off using the real thing.

M18

My thoughts exactly on Prohormones.

Eat plenty of protein, train hard and supplement with Glutamine and you should grow pretty nicely.

can you use slin? this would work great with creatine and glutamine post workouts....go twelve weeks on ansd twelve weeks off and repeat...I bet you will see good results!

Thanks again for the input guys, I will be switching my regimin to include Creatine and L-Glutamin as well as a good protein supplement. Pump till ya puke!

Columbo, not sure exactly what "slin" is? Could you be more specific? I have a guess but I am not sure. I would like to know cause if I can use it I will, I will have to check with my doc once I know exactly what your making reference to.

Top Bottom