Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement order

brown eyes

I placed an order for some Phenyltropic PPA with Mass Quanities on January 28th and it was supposed to be overnight delivery and I still haven't received it. The order number I was given isn't working in the tracking board, and I was just wondering if anyone else is waiting on supplements. I have nevered ordered from this company before, and I was wondering if someone knew why orders haven't been sent out or if there is a problem??!! Someone please let me know something.........!!:confused:

Last edited:
I've had a similar experience. MassQuantities must be really shitty about shipping their orders out. I ordered 360 on Jan 28th and it still hasn't come either! I was supposed to have 2nd day shipping. I called them up and they refunded me for shipping. The products are good, but they suck at keeping their shipping promises.

i think i ordered ppa on the 28th as well.. i was supposto get overnite ..they said it was out of stock for 7 days.. still havent recieved.. i was about to try the tracking number now

I am going to call customer service first thing monday morning since you can't get a hold of anyone on week-ends, and I will let you all know what they tell me. Please let me know when and if you all receive your goods!!! THANKS!!!

Well I called customer service today, and they told me that they had ran out of the PPA and then that they were running behind on sending them out, but they would be sent out today. I just checked the tracking number and my products have been sent. Hopefully I will get them tomorrow liked they promised.....AGAIN!!!

when i looked on the tracking number it just said recieved on feb 1 or whatever because i had next day shipping and i was recieving a free bottle of tribulus. ill check my tracking number again..i dont kno if they can seperate one order thats in 2 diffrent places

Top Bottom