Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperSquats / diet Journal

Tweakle

Day 2

Felt like complete shit today after having yet another binge with some old buddies last night so I was sweating 90 proof when I got to the gym & running on fumes. Luckily I got to train with a hardcore dude who always pushes me as hard as I push him.

Squats ass to grass 315 x 20 - I was grunting "grrr killl ggrrrrr'' from about the 15th rep. I really didnt give a shit about what anyone thought, I never showboat but I found it helped.

Dips + 135 5,5,5

Zerchers 315 x 10, 365 x 2 ,405 x bombed

Stiff leg deads 405 x 6

Leg press 6 plates a side 15 reps

Not a bad workout considering how crappy my lifestyles been for the last week & my carbs are way way down.

umm, not to be an ass, but why the fuck are you training like that, you are only hurting yourself. You are way to dehydrated to be doing that, take the day off and stop binging.

edit: there is such a thing as drinking responsibly

No it's a fair point. I saw it as punishment for being a dick and drinking too much when I should have only had a couple (if that).

I have a week to play catch up with about 20 people all over the country, i dont usually drink at all but unfortunately most of them do.. a lot :(

Top Bottom