Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol side effects

adultswim

Wow! Iv'e been hearing alot about the side effects from superdrol, they don't sound like alot of fun!
Lets say I take it and my lipid profile goes bad along with my BP. How long does it take for things to get back to normal.
I will be taking milk-thisle, hawthorn-berry, taurene, and fish oil along with some PCT after.
Any info will be greatly apreciated.

adultswim said:
Wow! Iv'e been hearing alot about the side effects from superdrol, they don't sound like alot of fun!
Lets say I take it and my lipid profile goes bad along with my BP. How long does it take for things to get back to normal.
I will be taking milk-thisle, hawthorn-berry, taurene, and fish oil along with some PCT after.
Any info will be greatly apreciated.
There is a range of SE.
From headaches to lower back pains(back pumps).

Most Common Are/and how to "fix them":
Lethargy (increase carb/calorie intake/rest)
Back Pumps/Pains (3-5g Taurine)
BP Spikes (preload Hawthorn and for the spikes I rec. Celery Seed Extract)

Lipid Profile (Preload Policosanol if at all possibe; Consume Policosanol, Red Yeast Rice and Co Q-10)
Liver Health (preload Milk Thistle, Use AX Perfect Cycle, it has ALA,NAC and Milk Thistle, during the cycle.)
Prosatate Health (Saw Palmetto)

Before beginning your cycle, I urge you to read "SD for dummies", it's a great thread here on our forums.

Top Bottom