Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol - Back Pumps and Lethargy - Need some help.

Feldspar

Stats: 33 years old, 5'9", 237 lbs., BF 15-20%

In hindsight, Superdrol may have been a poor choice for my first run. My only other experience with this was a SARMS stack a few months ago.

I'm on my 3rd week of superdrol @ 20mg/day. I'm taking a good cycle support (Milk Thistle, NAC, Hawthorn Berry, Grape Seed, etc...), fish oil, 2g of Taurine, multi-vitamin, B-complex, L-carnitine, and Vit. C every day. My PCT is in order, and everything is on hand.

I started around 222 lbs, so I'm up about 15 lbs so far. Strength is through the roof, and the gains have been pretty lean. Diet hasn't been the greatest due to a decrease in appetite and some minimal nausea. I feel like I left some gains on the table there.

Back pumps have been limiting my workouts, and I've been feeling pretty tired. Sleep is also suffering.

What are some options to help with the back pumps and fatigue? Am I not taking enough taurine to help with the back pumps? Will adding DHEA help with the fatigue?

I'm thinking of jumping off at the end of week three and starting PCT next week. Would it be worth sticking with it another week at 20mg?

Transaderm, 4-ad, or dermacrine will help but should have been running those from day one. They should help though if you can start em now.

are you taking n2guard? what supports are you taking? you should be taking n2guard and either transaderm or hcgenerate... do i dare ask what your pct is? this is why i always tell people to never run superdrol as a first cycle... you don't just jump into to something that harsh without easing into it with something more mild... all you can do is get the proper supports and fight through it at this point... make sure you drink pletny of water and eat plenty of carbs too man...

I'm taking CEL Cycle Assist at the recommended dosage for liver/BP/lipid support. I didn't anticipate needing HCG or HCGenerate on a 4-week cycle, but in hindsight, the shutdown does seem pretty harsh.

I don't think I'd use Superdrol alone in the future, but it would make one hell of a kick start for a low dose test cycle that I plan on running in the future.

PCT is as follows:
Cycle Assist
DAA - 3g
Forma Stanzol
Clomid 25/25/25/25

I also have liquidex on hand, but I figured Forma would be better to prevent rebound gyno as it's a suicide inhibitor. Is that the right reasoning?

I'm taking CEL Cycle Assist at the recommended dosage for liver/BP/lipid support. I didn't anticipate needing HCG or HCGenerate on a 4-week cycle, but in hindsight, the shutdown does seem pretty harsh.

I don't think I'd use Superdrol alone in the future, but it would make one hell of a kick start for a low dose test cycle that I plan on running in the future.

PCT is as follows:
Cycle Assist
DAA - 3g
Forma Stanzol
Clomid 25/25/25/25

I also have liquidex on hand, but I figured Forma would be better to prevent rebound gyno as it's a suicide inhibitor. Is that the right reasoning?

You most definitely need hcgenerate with superdrol... in pct drop the cycle assist and add the unleashed/post cycle combo... forma is fine with superdrol...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I agree, without at least hcgenerate or some form of test base you can't expect to not have sides bro.

Might want to grab Gear and Bridge for after PCT to hang on to those gains you've made

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Sports massage will stop back pumps. I used to get them bad but deep tissue massages on the back sorted it out. I'm running 40mg superdrol atm pumps and I'm finding the pumps awesome.

As for lethargy.. I used to get it too on with certaint hormones but not anymore.. It believe its brought on by other sides, aches and pains like back pumps all day long will take it out of u.. get for some massages it will loosen u up, ull be less fatigued working out and in general.

Deltoid,
What are your running along with the SD? And what's your PCT look like? Feel free to PM if you'd prefer.

Top Bottom