Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol 2 week cycles at a time

JoRo91

Hey guys. So I'm going to run sd and I'm thinking doing 2 weeks at a time to keep sides minimal. Yeah I know gains won't be as pronounced but in the long run I think it will be best. So onto my questions..1. How long should pct last for a 2 wk cycle? I'll be using nolva. 2. Regarding hairless..my hair shed a lot more than usual on epi and I ended up dropping that cycle short unfortunately..how does sd compare in the hair department? I've searched but can't seem to get a good comparison. Btw, support supps are all in order those aren't an issue. Thanks, J

21 yrs. 6'1 242 lbs. Yes I'm young but I'm also a lot further along than a lot of people. And I'm not so sure if it would be pointless, gains would be slower but steady. Plan on using more than just once

Id make sure your at least 15%bf b4 you start. You need to run at least 6 weeks. 30mg ed. Make sure you take n2gaurd

Pct and unleashed combo
Could add bridge too.

Take some n2kts plus two caps of n2amp youll be stoked

Hope u got your diet down

Dude seriously? What a waste I agree with rick 4 wks annnd throw that nolva away

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

actually it will be very pointless... pretty much you entire reasoning and layout is pointless... you are not advanced internally... maybe in stature you are but your fucking around with your test and hormones at such a young age is a terrible idea... the problem for all us when we are younger is we live too much in the moment and don't have any concept of the future... you are going to do nothing but hurt yourself in the future... its clear your not aware of what your doing... be smart here...

actually it will be very pointless... pretty much you entire reasoning and layout is pointless... you are not advanced internally... maybe in stature you are but your fucking around with your test and hormones at such a young age is a terrible idea... the problem for all us when we are younger is we live too much in the moment and don't have any concept of the future... you are going to do nothing but hurt yourself in the future... its clear your not aware of what your doing... be smart here...

This^^^^.

NTBM REP

2 weeks ? Get real Thats totally messed up and what even the point of doing PC?, you're not going to be off long enough for anything to do shit.Do it right or not at all.

To be fair to the op SuperDrol gains tail off after the third week anyway. The best gains are made in the first two to three weeks. If you want slower and possibly less harsh gains with SD I would recommend running it alternating weeks with a base compound like a test e. I've also done it with 4-ad. I would do four weeks of the SD, so like the first 8 weeks of a cycle

Top Bottom