Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superbowl plans?

I was invited to a party, but I doubt I will go. I might though. Maybe.

Otherwise, I'm supposed to celebrate my Dad's birthday that day too.

As with all past Superbowl weekends, I'm going to turn my phones off, lock the gates, and disappear as of Friday noon. Despite the fact that I've been out of the big-screen TV repair business for 5 years now, there are still friends and ex-customers who will cough up an "EMERGENCY", and try to harpoon me to come fix their TV at the last second before the game.

Charles

Im teaching new recruits at our academy this weekend so that ruined my plans of smoking some ribs and all kinds of delicious on my new smoker. instead Im just going to order pizza and have a few buddies over after I am done work.

There's another superbowl this year? Jesus Christ, doesn't this shit ever end?

once the nfl gets sued enough for all the players who are fucked up for life it will be. since my team has sucked for years and years it will be like putting me out of my misery so will be a blessing

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/karma-bookie/ btw we have the game covered in the bookie section. who will score first TD paid out immediately. over/under.. and of course the game itself. wager your karma.. post in the threads for big K hits as well.

Top Bottom