Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super sarm stack... Its that time again!

Dylan- I'm really interested to see how the tb 500 will affect this cycle. Do u have any theories? Also I look forward to your log, please let us know how well these compounds work together!

Dylan- I'm really interested to see how the tb 500 will affect this cycle. Do u have any theories? Also I look forward to your log, please let us know how well these compounds work together!

i think the tb-500 fits in perfectly... it has helped with soreness and its just getting started so I am expecting some very nice results from it...

Damn bro dont know how i missed this! Hell yes ill he following this epic shred of all shreds haha, good luck man.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

this isnt the actual log man... i would look at using n2stim... its stronger than n2burn... have you taken a lot of albuterol or is it perhaps where you got it from?
I got it from chem need, I've just used it too many times for too long and didn't clean my receptors enough. Going to take a long break from albuterol before i use it again. N2stim doesn't have yohimbine hcl though if I'm not mistaken? I took the whole shred stack last time so I don't know which product was shedding my stubborn fat I always just assumed it was the yohimibine

Top Bottom