Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super sarm stack... Its that time again!

Great stuff bro, in for this!

You added a good bit to this one and I am curious to see how you respond around week 5 with the alb and ket

How high do you see yourself running the S4 on this one bro?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

20 is more ideal for fat loss but you also sacrifice some hard earned gains. At 10mg you get that extra endurance effect during cardio work without having to worry about losing your lean weight.

Ya know after I posted that I thought it was probably because he didn't want to loose much because he's so lean.

Great stuff bro, in for this!

You added a good bit to this one and I am curious to see how you respond around week 5 with the alb and ket

How high do you see yourself running the S4 on this one bro?

last time I got up to 100 the last week... i will not go any higher than that... probably stick with 75 for a good 3-4 weeks before I bump it... we will see though... =)

getting ready to start about the same thing in couple of weeks. Dylan do you think there is any added benefit getting the GW with the added AICAR?

getting ready to start about the same thing in couple of weeks. Dylan do you think there is any added benefit getting the GW with the added AICAR?

i havent used it myself yet so its hard to say but i have read great things about it bro... i posted an article in my sarms question thread about its benefit...

Looks like a proper stack bro haha ..Killing it as usual! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this cycle cuts up "the shredder".

Just wondering whether you picked up your sarms from UC or tried another source.. I'm just about to order my sarms.

Keep destroyin It bro!

Looks like a proper stack bro haha ..Killing it as usual! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this cycle cuts up "the shredder".

Just wondering whether you picked up your sarms from UC or tried another source.. I'm just about to order my sarms.

Keep destroyin It bro!

Thanks brotha... I am expecting some serious fucking shred here... I've got big things coming up and I need to be looking top notch! =)

uniquemicals all the way...

Its time to set a new standard for shred

Top Bottom