Gymgurl Plat Hero Platinum Feb 12, 2006 #1 I'm hear...SORE from shaking it all night on the dance floor but I am here and a little hung over
KillahBee New member Feb 12, 2006 #6 The first post in this thread needs to meet the sharp end of a rusty coat hanger in the back of a chevy van with a reallly bad tint job heading out to Pebble in a few minutes. should be a good day.
The first post in this thread needs to meet the sharp end of a rusty coat hanger in the back of a chevy van with a reallly bad tint job heading out to Pebble in a few minutes. should be a good day.
silverfish New member Feb 12, 2006 #14 hamstershaver said: yo Click to expand... What's with that sig of yours? Kinda scarey.
hamstershaver New member Feb 12, 2006 #15 silverfish said: What's with that sig of yours? Kinda scarey. Click to expand... its done just to show how stupid it looks
silverfish said: What's with that sig of yours? Kinda scarey. Click to expand... its done just to show how stupid it looks
scout69 Well-known member Feb 12, 2006 #20 I'm up a little hung over myself, ready for a nice day of watching B-Ball, Popping Clonazepams and getting ready for work in the morning!!!!!
I'm up a little hung over myself, ready for a nice day of watching B-Ball, Popping Clonazepams and getting ready for work in the morning!!!!!
Dial_tone MVP EF VIP Feb 12, 2006 #22 sore as hell from a rough 30 mile ride yesterday, and I still need to do an easy 30 more today.
JayC9 Well-known member Feb 12, 2006 #23 Evening all. Met Mr Universe 2004 this morning a Bart Van Der Molen. Nothing to write home about.
PBR New member Feb 12, 2006 #30 stayed out way too late...didnt drink much...but i just woke up damn it.
pintoca New member Feb 12, 2006 #33 Just coming back from Austria... DAMNNNN more than 70 inches of snow, shit was unreal... (more or less like New York and the entire East coast, acording to what I'm reading, it sucks to be you guys...)
Just coming back from Austria... DAMNNNN more than 70 inches of snow, shit was unreal... (more or less like New York and the entire East coast, acording to what I'm reading, it sucks to be you guys...)
S starfish Banned Feb 12, 2006 #34 Gym...and I need to get on the ball with the Valentines/Birthday Party I'm throwing for my Supervisor on Tuesday.
Gym...and I need to get on the ball with the Valentines/Birthday Party I'm throwing for my Supervisor on Tuesday.