Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

summers almost here..need to shed those last pounds. please help.

When the var hits, I think cardio might become a bit more tough. You'll notice some crippling calf pumps, heh.

Although many will blame extraneous factors, like genetics (or flat-out tell me I'd delusional) I gained 2.5" on each calf from uphill (8% incline) "HIIT" running while on 8 weeks of 50mg/day. HIIT consisted of 30s running at 7mph and 60s walking at 4mph, for around 12-15 reps.

So, if you could stand to gain a bit there, power through the pumps. And FWIW my calves are 17.5" in circumference after I carb up. That shit never happened until oxandrolone.

bout a week and a half into the var today and todays i realized i had really sick pumps when doing bis where i had to stop and like rub my forearm bc they were getting too pumped, and a big decrease in appetite...var anyone? i had a plate of chicken with some veggies in front of me and i just couldnt do it, had a 50 gram shake tho, then a few hours later came home figured id eat the chicken, eh i passed, had a shake again. this coming from someone that i have to try real hard not to over eat especially at night (now), idk the appetites not there, maybe var

Var suppresses appetite in some, but not me. I was absolutely ravenous on it - but then again, I'm used to the suppressing effects of ECA with nicotine - and I was training like a motherfucker at the time.

Switch your shakes to casein if you can't eat and you'll have absolutely no issues replacing meals with liquid protein. Whey is too quickly digesting (you may absorb most of it in 3 hours, whereas a steak might take three hours to leave your stomach) to reliably replace meals - that's why we take it PWO for some fast amino action.

And try an afternoon (5-10 nothing major) of long-ish hill sprints. I dare you.

whatsup guys idk if anyone is still reading but ill post up just in case. been a month on the var. 50 mg a day, 30 mg in morning , 20 mg late afternoon b4 training. (10 mg capsules) my weight is up about 6 pounds, def a more thicker look in my shoulders n trapps, as well as overall harder feeling/look..when i train i feel tight n stay pumped for a long time, also some strenght gains which only started a few days ago, nothing crazy though..i wasn't expecting anything crazy..no side effects at all except increased vascularity n hardness, and when i have sex the lil guy gets like a rock and i can go for a long time and for 3 round no problem, idk if its the var or the arginine/jack3d.. no more boners then usual, just when i start, i can do whatever i want its nuts lol lean wise i dont think its done much to lean me out, perfect diet n cardio making slow progress with that..we'll see what happens i got one more month left praying i dont shutdown when i come off n regret doing it lol

arite guys. im back. and done. kinda crazy what had happened..i was absolutely loving the var cycle..gained a solid 7 pounds, def got leaner looking, stronger, great workouts..then about 6 1/2 weeks in i started getting stomach aches, nothing major just a little discomfort, i searched and seen it was a side effect of var so i continued, a day later the cramping when to a lil burning but still nothing crazy, i continued, the NEXt day i felt an annoying/semi painful burning in my lower right abdomen that lasted with me throughout the day and progressed throughout the night i tried toughing it out but it was so hard to sleep it wasn't excruciating but it was annoying and i knew something was wrong i went to a walk in first med next morning at 6:30 am and they found blood in my urine and said the pain was coming from my kidneys and gall bladder. i didn't say i was on var but told the doc i was taking a lot of protein/legal supplements. i discontinued taking the var obviously that morning, and was in pain for about another day after that. i stopped lifting, protein, aminos, jack3d for about 3 days and took it easy and im feeling back to normal now. i had blood work and a sonogram on my organs done to play it safe, the sonogram was okay no damage or stones to the kidneys or anything, and the bloodwork was okay but the doc said my liver enzyme count was high. idk what the hell happened but i feel better now but idk whats going on..back in the gym..limiting myself to one protein shake after workout, one scoop of jacked before, and no other pills or supps for a while going back to dr. in 2 weeks to re-check bloodwork. WTF happened to me? one second i was LOVING this cycle next day thought iw as going to die. not enough water? i was taking the first 3 on an empty stomach i feel that hurt..no carb diet too high protein? or just too many things going on at once with my body with the protein shakes, the jack3d, xtend, multi, agrinine, and once i threw the var in there it set it over the edge? idk...i look great though ill tell ya that..but im so f'ing pissed this happened, kinda scary. what you guys think??

and one more thing i need advice on. Im scared to start my clomid pct because im scared im not healed properly and my kidneys/liver/stomach or whatever the hell is wrong with me won't be able to handle it. WTF do i do? i didnt shut down but after like 5 days no var my dick just feels like it lost sensitivity and takes longer to get going, im thinking tribulus tetretis bc i have some laying around and don't think im in that bad of shape. please help with some suggestions

well you were on an oral and I see no liver protection on ur list. I'm still natural so I don't know much about things but sounds like you didn't do your research first I'm sure you will need to get on a liver supplement for a while to help with your recovery the good news is that your enzymes should go back to normal after a while, so just follow up with your doctor you should be fine. also consider a correct PCT many in here would advise you away from clomid.

Top Bottom