Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

summer cycle help

Bro complete my cycle answer my questions then I'm done

Bro there is really no need to run the test e and prop together. If your wanting to use prop as a kicker then do it like this.

1-4 test p 50 mg eod
1-4 test e 500 mg week
4-12 test e 750 mg week
1-12 mast p 100 mg eod
8-14 var 80 mg day
8-14 proviron 50-75 mg day

14-18 pct
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed
Daa and dspark

18-22 bridge and dspark

Run hgh 2 months prior through 1-2 months after.

You're not going to get a lot of help the way you're asking now. People here generally appreciate it when they feel like you have done your own research for yourself and know what you're talking about.

A better way to go about it would be to go and research a cycle you might like to do, tweak it, and then come back and present it and have people adjust it rather than just saying "Make my cycle for me".

Joblow all ready sorted my cycle with me , bro if you ain't got nothing to say suitable in this post go pest some one else

Hate guys butting in when people need bit help

Thanks joe for all your help and messages i will put my cycle on soon and progress after thanks again am ready to go!!

Joblow all ready sorted my cycle with me , bro if you ain't got nothing to say suitable in this post go pest some one else

Hate guys butting in when people need bit help

Thanks joe for all your help and messages i will put my cycle on soon and progress after thanks again am ready to go!!

lol yea he spoonfed you and then you continued to ask for help with your cycle.

Notice that he was the only one that helped you too.

Case in point.

dick head go bother some else! ive been on here for years and never had problem with getting help & advise, and he wasent the only one helping I got messages from another guy who helped with my last cycle! your not wanted on this post you useless piece of shit told you nothing good to say piss off go bug some one else, dicks like you I hate you most be so bored go play with your self

my cycle

weeks
1-26 hgh 4iu a day
1-4 test p 100 eod
1-4 test e 500mg
4-12 test e 750mg
1-12 mast prop 100 mg eod
8-14 var @ 80mg aday
8-14 proviron 50-75mg aday
10-14 hcg 500 iu eod

n2 guard 7 tabs a day through out cycle

14-18 pct
clomid 25 mg aday
post cycle/unleahed
daa dspark

18-22 bridge & dspark

Last edited:
dick head go bother some else! ive been on here for years and never had problem with getting help & advise, and he wasent the only one helping I got messages from another guy who helped with my last cycle! your not wanted on this post you useless piece of shit told you nothing good to say piss off go bug some one else, dicks like you I hate you most be so bored go play with your self

lol real cute. Clearly you're really well liked and people want to help you, I mean, look at your karma.

You got your wish, unsubbed.

Int to cycle 16 days gonna drop test prop 50 mg eod , put on good muscle quick I'm shocked diets been good, feel good

hi guys cycle went great good solid gains
I had 2 week vacation and have now been off 7 weeks, my pct was best ive done I used unleashed & post cycle and dspark this shit works!!feel good lost bit size due to vacation on junk food and beer, still in decent shape, ive planned another trip for new year for 2 weeks, so if I start another cycle now pct will work perfect, is 7 weeks off ok to start up again, I was thinking doing test prop only cycle with proviron test prop eod what do you think shall I start? or rest my body aas

Top Bottom