Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

sublimeXM appreciation thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
G

Gambino

Guest
This kid deserves some props. For only being a young pup of 17, he seems fairly mature. As well, he listens to what the older peeps say and is respectful of their advice. At 17 their was no way I could have hung on this board, I was waay too immature

cheers to you
 
AND he's half Lebanese like me, and funny as hell, and getting bigger everyday.

go little bro!

awesome thread gambino
 
we :heart: subby
hes a sweety and a good little friend even if he is jailbait
 
Cata1yst said:
the question you should be asking yourself is if that thread was an idiot kid doing something stupid out of boardum, or a genius's parody of the sex story threads that have no pics in them but still lead on the readers.



it was the first one, but i just didnt want to ruin the spirit of this thread...thanks alot everyone this is seriously the best day of my life, and id give you all karma if i hadnt given too much in 24hours
 
bran987 said:
AND he's half Lebanese like me, and funny as hell, and getting bigger everyday.

go little bro!

awesome thread gambino

Ha I didn't know sub and you were both Lebanese.... oh how I adore their women.

I'm 1/2 Iranian right here, us EF middle easterners gotta get team up like those Aussies and Europeans! :bright:
 
SublimeZM said:
the question you should be asking yourself is if that thread was an idiot kid doing something stupid out of boardum, or a genius's parody of the sex story threads that have no pics in them but still lead on the readers.



it was the first one, but i just didnt want to ruin the spirit of this thread...thanks alot everyone this is seriously the best day of my life, and id give you all karma if i hadnt given too much in 24hours

LOL word... how deliciously clever of you.
 
SublimeXM said:
just double checking though... this thread was to ME right? cause it says xm ;)

If you notice when I quote you (rarely lol) I switch it to XM, 'cause I dig XM Radio :)
 
Gambino said:
If you notice when I quote you (rarely lol) I switch it to XM, 'cause I dig XM Radio :)
yeah, i know, i was just joking.

i actually think i remember a post by u saying something about me adn xm radio
 
The guy also takes advice in a humble manner, not like the "I know better than thou" fucks who abound these days. People like this is worth your time writing long posts on diet/training
 
He is a good bro. Hanging out with older people makes you smarter, wiser. Good job Subprime.

Keep lifting and time will show you greatness. Do the right thing and everything else will fall into place.
 
Sublime is a sweetie. If I was 10 years younger I'd hit that. ;)
 
mightymouse69 said:
Nice kid, I hope he gets laid someday.


I think he wants to, it's just that his mother won't let him.
 
SublimeZM said:
why do you have to be 10 years younger?

The law says so.
 
when he first stepped on the scene i digged him. but i did feel like bombing him a few times but it passed. an overall good poster now. keep up the good work.
 
SublimeZM said:
no it doesnt, im of age

In that case, your place or mine? :p
 
Junior is a pretty cool kid. He pretty smart and funny. And, he has learned alot from the older guys here about women...So, he needs to turn his computer off and bang some 17 yr old girls!!!!!!! (so he can tell us about it, and post pics if they are legal)
 
sublime is a cool kid

he'll be nailing the hotties with force soon - if not in HS then in college.

I think its harder to get laid in HS then you people think.
 
sublimeZM kicks butt. he is one of the cool people on this board, which is a good accomplishment seeing as he is young and he still manages to relate to most of us.

plus he's workin out a bunch. one of these days he'll get some bitches.
 
Top Bottom