Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sub Q trt

firewally1966

Anyone here do sub q test injections for trt..??..my dr ordered me test from a compounding pharmacy..but I have to pay them up front and submit to insurance..seems like a pain...but if its better than IM injections I'll try it...if you do what do you use and dose..my dr ordered 3cc ..3X a week with a 31 gauge insulin needle

Anyone here do sub q test injections for trt..??..my dr ordered me test from a compounding pharmacy..but I have to pay them up front and submit to insurance..seems like a pain...but if its better than IM injections I'll try it...if you do what do you use and dose..my dr ordered 3cc ..3X a week with a 31 gauge insulin needle

Of what? You never said what he prescribed you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

he never said what he ordered..I just figured it must be different since its from a compounding pharm...maybe its more concentrated but thinner ...when I was on IM injections it was test cyp..200mg 1 time a week..25 gauge 1 1/2 inch needle...it put my test at 800-900 pretty consistantly..we did the pellet implants twice..the first time was 12 pellets the second time went to 16..put my test at just over 600 and I could definitely tell a difference

Man f those 25g needles. 31g insulin pins. Pain to draw but well worth not feeling the injection. I start the draw, once the plunger is stable I let it hang in my bathroom while I shower. When I am done, the needle is ready. My blood tests have never been any different IM or subq with cyp.

he never said what he ordered..I just figured it must be different since its from a compounding pharm...maybe its more concentrated but thinner ...when I was on IM injections it was test cyp..200mg 1 time a week..25 gauge 1 1/2 inch needle...it put my test at 800-900 pretty consistantly..we did the pellet implants twice..the first time was 12 pellets the second time went to 16..put my test at just over 600 and I could definitely tell a difference

Fuck thats a lot of pellets, I hated those pellets.
Well when you find out what he scripted you please post up.
Thanks

Why does your doc want to make a change? Why not just stick to what keeps your level at 800 - 900 you had before?

Top Bottom