Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Stupid Tren Question

Tryin2grow

New member
Ive used tren for years w/ awesome results, so I decided to make a batch. Everything seemed to go perfect. The thing is, the color seems a little pale for tren and it seems kind of thin. I know the color varies depending on how long the mixture was heated and I never really paid too much attention to the thickness of the oil before. I guess its just paranoia of making it for the first time. Any input on the variations of color and thickness are appreciated. Take a look at the pic and tell me what you think.
 
Tryin2grow said:
Ive used tren for years w/ awesome results, so I decided to make a batch. Everything seemed to go perfect. The thing is, the color seems a little pale for tren and it seems kind of thin. I know the color varies depending on how long the mixture was heated and I never really paid too much attention to the thickness of the oil before. I guess its just paranoia of making it for the first time. Any input on the variations of color and thickness are appreciated. Take a look at the pic and tell me what you think.

I love tren!! The colors will vary..some (even I) have had dark tren before...and these are ok too...yours looks good...mine is slightly darker then yours though...but looks good.
 
Seems fine to me, my was the same color the first time or any time i mixed it, and its the color of yours bro.......
 
is if from pellets or powder? I've noticed tren from powder is lighter in color but will turn dark if it's heated too long just like the pellets. I recently used grapeseed oil and it looks real funky because grapeseed oil has a green tint to it.
 
Tryin2grow said:
Ive used tren for years w/ awesome results, so I decided to make a batch. Everything seemed to go perfect. The thing is, the color seems a little pale for tren and it seems kind of thin. I know the color varies depending on how long the mixture was heated and I never really paid too much attention to the thickness of the oil before. I guess its just paranoia of making it for the first time. Any input on the variations of color and thickness are appreciated. Take a look at the pic and tell me what you think.


looks good to go... :p
 
bluetwistedsteel67 said:
The coclor looks good to me. How many of you guys DON'T heat up in the process? I didn't and all is good.


no heat ...and no problems either...as long as prepared in a sterile enviroment, i dont think the level of heat that is usually recommended would actually sterilize it...i might be wrong but i think macro had input on this... :p
 
bluetwistedsteel67 said:
The coclor looks good to me. How many of you guys DON'T heat up in the process? I didn't and all is good.

I didnt heat it and its fine. I think the high BA in the home kits helps keep it sterile
 
Top Bottom