Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Study Aid While on a Budget

AMBB4L

High End Bro
Platinum
I've been trying to figure out what the best study aid would be for a grad student on a budget. I know that I can't get my hands on adderall or ritalin, so I'm wondering what would be the best nootropic or stimulant (besides caffeine) that could get my brain working long into the night?

Biotest surge maybe?...never tried it, but have heard its pretty good. Otherwise I would just go with some sort of fat burner, there are some out there that dont have caffeine.

The insulin rush could make him tired, but as long as your not taking it on an empty stomach it shouldnt be enough to put him to sleep, he could always drink a poweraid or something too. Its just hard to find much that will keep you up without caffeine, and that stuff says it helps you focus so I figured that might work. I have never tried it though so I dont really know...personally I would just put aside whatever your reason for not wanting caffeine is and take some of that.

greekfreak

You must be thinking of powerdrive. PowerDrive is a blend of L-Tyrosine, ginko biloba,DMAE,choline, and vitamin b6 which is a cofactor for these nutrients. Very good stuff. I like to take it with a caffiene tab when studying late at night. Definitely improves interest and concentration. Doesn't compare to Ritalin or Adderall but none-the-less it's a great easy way to focus.

:)

fuck get some fuckin ritalin. That shit is insane!
ive never concentrated so hard in my entire life. You think so fast when your on it too. Great for essay writting, not so great for math i find. You said you can't find it? Why not? you don't know any buddies with ADD? the shits easy to find theygive it away like candy. Just buy a bottle from your friend for 100.00 he gets to keep 20.00 and buys another bottle with the remaining 80.00

Actually, Ritalin is better for logic-oriented activities, like math. Essays tend to be like the rants of a madman -- one with poor grammar, too. I moved four states away to go to grad school, so obviously cannot just ask a friend for some.

I think I answered my own question recently. I went ahead and purchased some of the nootropic adrafinil, and it has worked very well so far. I started a thread about it in the supplements section.

Top Bottom