Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuck @ 9% WTF

i totally am in the same boat as you and go for the same look but bro that is shit loads of gear. and i am using the gear to eat a shit load and pack on mass. just run a mild cycle and do more cardio. why you wanna go under 9% so bad. why not trying to add a bit of mass while staying at that bf. just my two cents as a fellow ecto. i understand in my case i want to put on weight but i wouldn't take all those cutters at the weight you and i are at

bruce410 said:
i totally am in the same boat as you and go for the same look but bro that is shit loads of gear. and i am using the gear to eat a shit load and pack on mass. just run a mild cycle and do more cardio. why you wanna go under 9% so bad. why not trying to add a bit of mass while staying at that bf. just my two cents as a fellow ecto. i understand in my case i want to put on weight but i wouldn't take all those cutters at the weight you and i are at

Cuz i only have 6 weeks left till my shoot which im making a brand new book. So i'm gonna have that for a while and thats gonna be my marketing tool, so it has to be solid! more jobs. Believe me i want to bulk big time! but just can't so im gonna recover, then my next cycle will be the bulker right after the season. What BF are you at in that pic?

well if you have a shoot and they demand a size then don't fuck it up i totally understand that. that is why i can't go over 42 long suit or i'll get nothing. i did a hydrostatic at loyola for 40 bucks, i was 6.5 i think that i am very lean but bf to me is mystery. i mean t.o says he is 8-9% and i don't think i am less than him, then again he is more massive so he has a better chance of being a bit higher when tested. we are the same height that is why i use him for an example plus i was surprised when i read that. however, who knows. the test is 2-3% accurate. meaning i could be 3.5(impossible) or 9.5. i would like to do the x ray but its like a benjamin and i don't care that much, like gautho says the mirror works best. i always thought i was 6-7 i think its in my proflie i'll update it now but i was close man. hop on 100mg of var ed and you will lose a lot around your abs and yes from af really is working for a guy like you or I.

Yah i have Yes i use that on cardio days shit wakes you up good. Also Cardio Breeze is sweet on those cardio days. my shoulders are a little wider than yours same with the chest but i have that really narrow waist too. Abs look good, i just need to excentuate mine or whatever that word is lol. But the last 6 weeks i start in 2 days so I know 100% ill be there. I just wished i was this dedicated and knowlegeable about nutrition when i was younger. They should have a BB nutrition class at school. Also a don't get credit cards class lol

i wish so bad i had learned to eat, this would have been my first cycle. live and learn. just dont abuse and you will be fine. we all run dumb cycles once or twice

Top Bottom