Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

STRONGEST Most Effective Fat-Burner

MonStar1023

I was curious what the STRONGEST and most effective fat-burner is out there on the market? I am looking to lose around 30 lbs. of bodyfat as QUICKLY as humanly possible. I understand Lipokinetix ranks in the strongest however its not sold anymore...

I have heard that Phenyltropic PPA is excellent, I have heard the same about MD6, and also Adipokinetix. I am looking for a incredible fat-burner at a fairly decent price.

:D:D

Adipo is really good when on a keto diet. When i'm dieting down(like i am now) I need a good kick to my system. Thats when adipo comes in to give me that speed High. Ppa is a good product, I'm not too crazy about the white willow bark, I don't think it was really necessary to add that to the formula. PPA doesn't give me that speed high either like other people have experienced. I've only used the "classic" version of Md6 and not the new one. The "classic" version is ok, I don't feel that rush like i do with adipo but it does come in handy if i still want to get the fat burning effects of it without feeling like a speed junkie. I would advise to stay away from Lipo. Usnic acid is some nasty stuff and is basically a novice version of DNP.
I think anyone of those fat burners that i listed as trying will help you just as long as your diet is in check. Right now i like rotating my fat burners. For example i might use an eca stack like xenadrine for two days and then take a noreph. stack the next 3 days(adipo,PPa, or Md6). Its all trial and error anyway but if you have your diet right ,things will go right. :D

Yeah I am probably going to buy 2-3 bottles of Adipo wherever I can find it cheapest.. from what I understand though they just changed their ingredients not too long ago? Is it still just as effective as before?

Also I am also cycling my fat-burners similiarly to the way that you are.
:D:D

barnidge
I meant that a keto diet makes ones body sluggish and tired at times. I was only saying that Adipo helps prevent that. Adipo will work fine for a variety of diets not just keto diets.

barnidge dude, Im telling you phenyltropic stacked with cayenne. unless you have a bunch of lipo sitting around like me :D

Lipo is bar far the best I have tried. You can still get it at the Anabolic Fitness store. www.anabolicfitness.net
I have also heard great things about PPA by Mass Quantities. As far as pure energy...NO ONE can beat Dymetadrine Xtreme by AST

M18

Top Bottom