Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strictly Masteron and Proviron Cycle

One of the main reasons prov and mast help with libido is because they bind to shbg, and it frees up test. If you have no test to free up it's not going to do you much good. Add a little test to get the full synergistic effect.

I've been really lookin into Masteron for next cycle. I might do Prop with it and I have only done Test E & C. How long does Prop make you sore? Is it that painful? It probably get's better throughout the cycle.
1-10 Test Prop 100mg eod
1-10 Masteron 100mg eod
1-4 Beastdrol 30mg ed
7-12 Winny 50mg ed

What do you think?

I've been really lookin into Masteron for next cycle. I might do Prop with it and I have only done Test E & C. How long does Prop make you sore? Is it that painful? It probably get's better throughout the cycle.
1-10 Test Prop 100mg eod
1-10 Masteron 100mg eod
1-4 Beastdrol 30mg ed
7-12 Winny 50mg ed

What do you think?

Bump^^^^^

I'm going to go ahead and take test Prop eod for 6 weeks with the masteron/proviron. I have clomid for pct, but is there any other AI or anti estrogen needed for a cycle like this such as nolvadex, aromasin, etc...?

i just finished a masteron prop 100mg eod and 200mgs test cyp eow "cycle". I am somewhat happy with the results. I am on hrt so i thought what the hell let me throw in some mast and see what happens. I saw more vascularity and more agression in workouts and in everyday interactions but as far as alot of lean body mass i wasnt impressed. then again it was all at a very low dose. i just was looking for a litle more of a bump in my workouts and i got them so i guess mission accomplished.:p next time i will do some good ole test,tren it works better IMO

How were your joints feeling while on masteron? I'm now considering stopping this cycle until after i have a shoulder surgery for my ligaments.

I'm going to go ahead and take test Prop eod for 6 weeks with the masteron/proviron. I have clomid for pct, but is there any other AI or anti estrogen needed for a cycle like this such as nolvadex, aromasin, etc...?

I have Ran 500 Test Eth W Masterdon at 400 Wk ,no you will not need any anti E's as Masterdon combats bloat and estrogen related sides that makes it the perfect compound to run with test, now you want the ultimate cycle add NNP with Great gains Still no ancillaries are not needed,what you will have is big, hard ,chistled muscles.

RADAR

Top Bottom